Part 30

The night in late autumn was very cold, and the room was dark and quiet without a trace of light.

The sound of his heartbeat was very clear. Mr. Long could clearly feel her breathing sprayed on his chest, but his heart gradually calmed down.

Because Madam contains a trace of green star grass fruit with special spiritual power and the intermittent spiritual power supplement during this period, Mr. Long has successfully connected three fragmented pronuclei, and the circulation of exercises in his body has resisted part of the curse.

If the abyss monsters hadn't suddenly attacked when his pronuclear was broken, perhaps he wouldn't have fallen into such a miserable situation.

However, perhaps this defeat is a lucky thing.

The divine consciousness flicked over the spiritual stone placed in the ear, and gently brushed over Mu Wanwan's cheek, dissipating into the air.

Mr. Long retracted his consciousness and began to look inside the curse in his body.

The most vicious curse spread all the way from his rotten tail to his limbs and a hundred skeletons, binding his meridians. The whole dragon went from bones to epidermis. Except for a small clean place around the pronuclear fragments, there was only blood from the heart's mouth. , Still pure.

For a dragon, the scales are the bottom line, the horns are the dignity, the tail is the weapon of battle, the pronucleus is the place where energy is stored, and the blood in the heart is the cohesion of talent and life.

Taking the dragon's heart and blood can be refined into a precious pill for longevity, and it can also be used as a medicinal guide to nurture the most powerful puppet warrior of the Wu clan. Dragon meat is also very nourishing. Although blood from other places is not as useful as the blood of the heart, it is also a good ingredient for refining medicine.

As an orphan dragon that has been unable to perfect its shape since childhood and has no protection from anyone, Mr. Long has met so many people who wanted to kill him for blood in the past few decades, and he can hardly remember it.

But of those people, no one has ever succeeded.

Now, he is willing to bear the pain of the heart-wrenching.

Only now, he needs a little power that can temporarily suppress the curse.

The spirit stone that the wife brought back this time could allow him to temporarily suppress the curse for a few minutes at the cost of being in a coma for a week.

Without any hesitation, Mr. Long made a calm decision. In the next instant, the middle-grade spirit stone that Mu Wanwan had placed next to his pillow quickly dried up at a speed visible to the naked eye, together with the two surrounding lower-grade spirits. The stone also turned into energetic spiritual power, and got into his body.

After a while, Mr. Long's eyelashes trembled lightly, and the black and red lines on his cheeks seemed to be alive, gleaming with hideous red lights, and Mr. Long's expression was a little scary.

He wanted her to see his best look, what he wanted her to see was the appearance of other people.

The scales began to show signs of cracking, and the dragon's tail began to shake unnaturally. Mr. Long's entire dragon began to emit a faint golden light, which was very dazzling at night and made Mu Wanwan in a drowsy very uncomfortable.

She struggled uncomfortably twice, trying to make her pillow more honest, but before she finished protesting, she felt that her legs and shoulders sank, and she was pressed by something on the bed.