Part 56

Mr. Long only pressed her lips and left immediately, lying on the bed honestly, without any other actions.

Mu Wanwan didn't dare to move. Just now, Mr. Long gave her a light kiss, as if a soft feather struck her lips, with a slight fluttering soft feeling, she was swept over all of a sudden. It didn't even produce anything like that in the book...

Blushing, heartbeat, numb legs, numbness of the legs, crisp body...and so on, a series of Su Tian reactions.

She even felt that she hadn't reacted to it, and it was gone, quickly like an illusion.

I don't know if it's a psychological effect, but now she feels that the cheeks that Mr. Long's eyelashes swept before have been printed with a small, clear and shallow mark. It is not that ambiguous, but it feels like being licked by hair. .

Not annoying.

Even a little helpless.

Mu Wanwan thought for a long time, a little bit he wanted to think that Mr. Long really liked her, but he also felt that stealing kisses did not fit the character of Mr. Long's madness and coolness in the original book.

But... Mu Wanwan, who didn't feel particularly sensible after being kissed stolenly, was a little embarrassed at this moment, her face was a little hot, and her heart's guard was loosened again.

It turns out that the cruel, cold-blooded, ruthless and unblinking tyrant in the legend would be so cautious. Yesterday, Mr. Long's "Hold him" = "Hold his arm". According to this calculation, "Kiss her" = "Purely touch her lips", it seems very reasonable...

She pretended to be uncomfortable sleeping, quietly turned over and did not make much movement, but in the quiet night, she was magnified countless times, so that a certain dragon, who was already sensitive, suddenly stopped her heartbeat.

He, he really, really kissed her.

Mr. Long's furry ears tremble, and he hears the sound of her turning over, sweet and nervous, and lucky to comfort himself...

No, she must have not found it.

He is very careful and careful.

Long waited nervously for a long time, but she didn't move any more, and then gradually calmed down.

He felt that he had no regrets.

To his wife, he did a lot of things to lose the dragon, let himself, indulge himself, secretly, and did a lot of things when she didn't know it.

To him, Madam's existence is like a little floating light in the night. He can see it when he raises his head, and can hold her tightly in the palm of his hand when he stretches out his hand.

Even if she was forced to help him at first, it was either because of sympathy or boredom.

In these short two months, he has liked and liked her very much.

Yes, I like it.

When she gets closer to herself, her heart beats faster, and she becomes nervous when she calls him by name. She feeds him something but he always thinks of something shameless, hateful, and shouldn't think about.

He pleased her and indulged himself.

He did everything like a pervert when she didn't know...

Touched, hugged, and kissed.

Mr. Long's heart is sour, her lips are very soft, with a little warmth.

He just touched it and felt that he was about to lose control...