Part 128

For a period of time after having the little dragon cub, one person, one dragon and one Tweet were in a state of high tension.

Mr. Long even pushed everything away. Except for the necessary hunting time, all the remaining time was spent at home with Mu Wanwan to take the cubs!

The early autumn was still a bit hot and dry. To Mu Wanwan, who was already a Tier 5 powerhouse, and Mr. Long, who had already broken through to Tier 7, these temperatures were nothing.

Even for the little princess Tiantian, who has the strength of the second-order late stage just after birth, and the little dragon cub Jiaojiao, who is a little weaker than her sister, it is nothing.

On the contrary, this big brother Mengmeng, not only has grown for so many years, but is only a little bit higher than Mu Wanwan's knees, his strength has also increased very slowly after Nirvana, and has not broken through the second order, and there are a lot of hairs. This temperature is for him. , It's a bit hot.

For the big goose, the considerate Mr. Long arranged a barrier for the cubs' room and adjusted the room to a very comfortable temperature.

Tiantian, who has been born for more than two months, is wearing a soft skirt sent by Jiuqin, sitting on the blanket and lovingly rubbing her elder brother's fur.

The other little goose is only more than one meter long and can't be transformed, and loves her brother's neck...

"Tweet..."

Because they are loved by their younger brothers and sisters, during this period of time, they turned over in a fat-twisted state, showing their cuteness and laboriously, not to mention that the two little dragon cubs seem to be small, but they are quite heavy.

Especially Tiantian, which is obviously half-dragon-shaped, but heavier than younger brother and elder brother. It was fine when the shell was just broken. During this period, I don't know what Mr. Long has given her. It's getting heavier and heavier. It's almost tall, but heavier than the older brother and younger brother.

Tiantian has big golden eyes, her eyelashes are curved and warped, and she looks like Mu Wanwan, two small dragon horns on her head, a pair of soft plush ears, and she is still dragging long pure hairs behind her. The golden tail developed quickly, and it was already much taller than the eldest brother, and a few teeth grew out.

She is not like Mengmeng, who can speak after a long time, and now she can say some intermittent sentences.

When the little angel spoke on the first day, Mu Wanwan was almost unable to hold her, Tiantian clutched her sleeves, and her big eyes looked at Mr. Long, who was silently standing aside, and she became pink and tender. Little mouth.

Mu Wanwan felt a little sour in her heart for a moment when she suspected she was about to talk. Could it be that Tiantian's first sentence was called daddy?

Mr. Long's phoenix eyes flashed, and his expectant ears shook out, and Mu Wanwan saw him clenched his fists in embarrassment.

As a result, Tiantian took a look at Daddy, then stretched out her tender little hand, and pointed to the big white hair ball sitting on the side, "Brother, brother!"

Mu Wanwan, who was a bit like lemon, said: "..."

Mr. Long, shaking his ears excitedly and quickly closing his ears: "..."

Suddenly cue's hair tweeted: "?"

Jiaojiao, who was addicted to rolling on the ground: "Oh!"

Mr. Long was sad at once, but he didn't tell his daughter. He just waited until the cubs were asleep at night, and put his head aggrieved on the neck of Muwan, and asked if Tiantian didn't like him.