Part 51

Mr. Long waited for a long time, until his meridians showed signs of cracking.

Even the pronucleus with a heavy burden in the body showed signs of instability.

He woke up for too long today and consumed too much.

"..." Mr. Long's face gradually paled, and he was about to be driven crazy by the guesses in his mind. He was almost unable to wait. If Mu Wanwan didn't come back, maybe he was going to look for her.

His eyes gradually dimmed, and the Mengmeng with a Qiankun bag hanging around his neck was tired of staring at him, probably because he felt that the dragon was helpless, and did not dare to rub his ears, so he had to lie on the table and gnawed two mouthfuls of Mu Wan. The first-order green star grass fruit left behind before bending out the door.

Mengmeng did not forget the chicken cubs in the yard after she was full, gnawing on the remaining peels, slowly, holding a certain dragon and not wanting to care about it, quietly, bending away from Muwan Jumped out through the windy window.

Mengmeng sent the peel to the cage with the chicken cub, tweeting to express her love.

Its increasingly round body was also stained with a lot of sticky juice, and it also made a mess of the chicken coop. If Mu Wanwan came back and didn't give it a loving "touch", it would be a ghost.

But Mengmeng is proud of it. It doesn't mean to dislike the three tender yellow chicken cubs. Its **** eyes blinked, glanced at the closed door, and then at the chicken cubs who were vying for the skin. , Decisively choose to accompany them outside the yard.

So, when Mu Wanwan bid farewell to Hongye and pushed open the courtyard door, what he saw was Moou and three tender yellow chicken cubs crowded in the cage, covered with juice and dirty mud.

Mu Wanwan: "..."

This tweet is really getting fatter and fatter.

Reluctantly, she closed the courtyard door, "Mengmeng, why did you come here."

Her voice is not loud, but it is enough to make Mr. Long, who is about to become a wife of hope, shake all over...

The lady is back.

Great.

She was fine.

Mr. Long flashed these thoughts quickly, and his strained heart was also let go. He endured the pain and quickly lay flat.

Madam is fine.

When he wakes up next time, look at her with divine knowledge.

Mr. Long's fingers wiped the cool sheets, Ya Hei's eyelashes quivered, and he closed his eyes.

...

Mu Wanwan took the hair out from the chicken pile again. Mengmeng was a lot fluffy than when she just picked it up. Because she was still a cub, her hair was very soft, so Mu Wanwan thought it was for a while. Put on weight.

But when she took a shower last time, Mu Wanwan knew that her hair was not fat, but hairy.

Usually Mao Chiu is a very clean little Chiu, and generally maintains a chubby and cute image. Today, such a layer of sticky mud was suddenly pasted on the small scarf...

Eh?

Why is there still something tied to the little scarf?

Mu Wanwan glanced at Mengmeng with a dirty, muddy thing tied around her neck, sighed, and took her back to the room with Mengmeng. The dragon was lying well and looking at home. It should be calm.