Part 66

Mr. Long turned his fingertips lightly and touched the soft cloth. Isn't it the new clothes she bought for him?

He moved in his heart, and his mind was the way she had seen her before, which was better than what he had peeped at with his spiritual knowledge before, as if the ink was slowly rippling away, and the voice was equally gentle.

Unknown feelings surged from the bottom of his heart, Mr. Long pulled his sleeves and blushed...

His wife also put on him 80% of the clothes, but, why did he only put on his upper body? The bottom did not move, the light blue shirt was still around his waist.

When she was not in the room, Mr. Long was more relaxed. He quietly lifted the quilt and caught a glimpse of the clothes tied tightly around his waist. He was a little smiling and very shy.

Maybe she was also embarrassed, so she didn't change her clothes?

Also, he is no longer in the shape of a half-dragon now. If you open it and see some sensitive things, it is always bad.

The tips of his ears were very hot, and a certain dragon moved his legs with difficulty, and there were bursts of tingling...

This time the curse counterattacked. Although he had survived the difficult time and connected to the fifth pronuclear fragment with difficulty, the spiritual power in his body was still in a state of deficit.

For a while, he still lacked some spiritual power, and the legs formed by the directly cursed tail could not move for the time being. As long as he rested for another three to five days, he could recover 50% of his strength.

At that time, people below Tier 6 would not be his opponents, and he had some special powers, and he also had a certain ability to protect himself against Ao Qin who had not obtained the forbidden treasure. Don't be greedy for warmth and nostalgia for sunshine anymore, and start implementing your plan soon.

Carry out, leave her plan.

The sweetness that had just risen from the bottom of my heart disappeared and was replaced by an inexplicable bitterness.

There were three middle-grade spirit stones on the head of the bed that had not yet been absorbed, and the lips felt moist. The vertical and horizontal blood scars fell off and were also cleaned. He was well taken care of.

The bottom of his heart is dark, he really wants to selfishly circle people so that she can never leave him.

After all, he can't escape the greedy nature of the dragon race, as long as he gets a little bit, he will be dissatisfied, wanting more, and even unwilling to consider the other party's opinions.

Mr. Long smiled lightly, ugly.

He went to break this time, it is very likely that he will never come back.

Before leaving, he thought, rest again, indulge again, and look at her again.

Mr. Long was half leaning against the jade bed, thick fog hidden in a pair of long and narrow phoenix eyes, he looked out the open window...

The sun outside the window was very good, the snow stopped, and the **** breath faded a lot. She stood in the sun, rolling her sleeves, revealing her white wrists. The sapphire on it refracted the light and printed on the bottom of his eyes.

Mr. Long watched her tilt her lips and closed her eyes lightly. After a while, many scales floated around her, large and small, ranging in color from withered yellow to golden, floating beside her, and then one by one. Just like in a line, they automatically fell into a basket on the side.