Part 79

Mu Wanwan looked at Mr. Long's expectant gaze, a little afraid that he would continue to pull out some amazing clothes, and tried to change the subject, "My lord, why are there so many spirit stones on the ground?"

Mr. Long pursed his lips, "Bright."

Mu Wanwan: "..."

She seems to understand something, it turns out that dragon really likes shiny things.

After a simple awkward chat, the room fell into silence again, leaving only Mengmeng's occasional sound of sliding down from the pile of spirit stones and its occasional chirp.

Mu Wanwan looked at the two suffocating clothes on the bed, after all, he couldn't pass the test in his heart.

Although she can barely say that she likes it for love, what if Mr. Long really thinks she likes it in the future? She really couldn't accept this terrible straight dragon aesthetic...

Mu Wanwan was thinking about how to express her inner feelings in a tactful way. If she didn't speak, Mr. Long didn't know what to say.

He looked at his wife's slightly red lips, and his heart was itchy.

But he thought about the slightly surprised look in her eyes when she just saw him walk in, and his lips were pressed hard...

The lady must have seen her bald ears.

The dragon knows it. Madam only likes furry things. When he hadn't shown his ears before, Madam never slapped him(?). Since he had plush ears, Madam's attitude towards him has changed.

But now, he is bald.

Without the furry dragon, will the attraction to her be less attractive than that of furry?

Mr. Long's eyes were gloomy, and he opened his mouth to ask her if she disliked her ears, and wanted to ask her who gave the hairpin, but when he opened his mouth, it turned into an unintentional and dry word, "You..."

"Sleep for a while."

Mu Wanwan, who was still immersed in death Barbie powder, blinked, suspecting that he had heard it wrong.

She raised her head abruptly, met Mr. Shanglong's indifferent eyes, and glanced at his ear subconsciously, with a face that looked like an iceberg.

Then it suddenly occurred... Mr. Long closed his ears, but she couldn't guess the dragon's mood and activity just by looking at her face.

Perhaps Mu Wanwan's gaze was too direct at the soul. Mr. Long was already very concerned about the ears, but now his glass heart was about to shatter into pieces with a look in her eyes.

Mr. Long turned his wheelchair and lowered his eyes at a place of spirit stone, as if he was ready to practice.

Mu Wan yanked at the precious clothes on the bed, the sore back and the fatigue of the soul had not disappeared, she was very uncomfortable now, but the dragon seemed to be only about to say "sleep a little longer".

Although he knew that her injury was handled by him, it was not easy for his temperament to say such things.

However, he obviously just kissed her just now...

The gentle nostalgia on the lips is still there, and the touch of Mr. Long's slightly hot finger pads on her cheeks does not seem to be fake.

She thought he would not be so awkward when he came back, and would explain everything clearly.

In the end, if she didn't ask, would Long really not be prepared to explain? She still remembered how many days she had waited, every time she heard something outside, she would be like a frightened bird.