Part 24

In a blink of an eye, it has been a week since Li Mu Wanwan returned from the market last time.

She found a little bit of pen and ink in the study room of Mr. Long's previous side hall, and remembered the days on time every day. At this moment, there were seven neat marks on the paper, representing the passage of time.

It rained for three consecutive days, and then it was overcast for another two days. When Mu Wanwan suspected that the weather was not clear, the quilt and clothes were about to be moldy, and finally ushered in the long-lost sunshine.

These days, Mu Wanwan and Mr. Long's days can be said to be quite peaceful. If she does not take the initiative to step out of the palace, no one will come to her in the yard to trouble her. Mu Wanwan's body and mind, which has been extremely exhausted since he traveled, finally Got a short break.

During this period, except for the first day and the second day, which were trying to cultivate, so there were not many seeds cultivated. For the remaining days, Mu Wanwan kept cultivating 15 burning grass seeds every day. The speed of a green grass seed.

So far, she has successfully cultivated one hundred burning grass seeds and eighteen green star grass seeds.

I don't know if her spiritual power is special. I haven't failed many times in the past few days. There are still forty-five burning grass seeds and eight burning grass seeds left in her hand. If she works harder, she might be able to set off. All cultivated before.

With the transportation of the wood spirit power, the burning grass can harvest a batch almost every two days, but the growth cycle of the green grass is longer than the burning grass, and it absorbs more spiritual power, but it takes five days to harvest a batch. . Now she also has a lot of mature burning grass and blue star grass in her hand, but Mu Wanwan did not pluck the mature burning grass and blue star grass. If it is taken off, it will probably cause the appearance to be stale. Waiting for departure. It would be nice to concentrate and organize the day before.

The sun was pretty good yesterday and today, and the quilt was almost dry. Mu Wanwan moved the burning grass and Bixingcao seedlings to the yard and found a place with good sunlight, so he planned to meet Mr. Long tonight. Fell asleep separately.

After all, when sleeping together these few days, she had to worry about whether she would press Mr. Long's tail every night, sleeping very restrained, and now she can finally sleep separately from Mr. Long, Mu Wanwan is still very happy.

It's just that some people are happy and have long sorrow. In fact, as early as the first day the rain stopped, Mr. Long began to pray, and it won't be sunny.

Although this is very bad, he now points to being able to be awake for a period of time every night, and sweetly pulling his hands together with his wife.

Innocence fulfilled his wish, and it was cloudy for several days, which also prolonged his happy time.

But, it's just that.

"Mr. Long, you don't need to huddle with me tonight. Are you happy?" Mu Wanwan came in holding the dried quilt, looked at Mr. Long lying on the jade bed, and couldn't help but say.

What she thought was that although Mr. Long is a plant dragon, she heard that many plants are still conscious, and she doesn't know what's wrong, she will find herself holding other people's hands when she wakes up in the morning these few days.

The few days ago it was okay. It was just that the hands and hands were overlapped, but in the past two days, she became more and more excessive. She directly grasped Mr. Long's hand and clasped his fingers. Mu Wanwan was very embarrassed every day.