Part 69

Li Ran was stunned as he watched the curse relieved in his dantian.

He held the bottle of Hui Ling Pill that he bought from the Huayun Medicine Shop, and couldn't bear the ecstasy in his heart!

Since he was unfortunately cursed by a monster at the place of trial last time, his status in the sect has plummeted. It's just that the second-order monks don't have any spiritual stones. I thought that this life would be smashed like this. How could it be true? Useful.

Li Ran never expected that a rumor could change his life. He held the jade bottle and quickly contacted his friend, hoping to stock up on the spirit pill before it became famous.

But he underestimated the speed of the news. He had just recovered from his front foot, and the news of the miraculous effect of the Hui Ling Pill at the Hua Yun shop on the back foot spread quickly like wings.

Li Ran didn't give up, and took his friend to the Huayun Medicine Shop the next morning, only to find that the door had already been blocked by a bunch of people.

"The door is open!" A somewhat excited voice sounded, and the crowd who had been waiting outside the door immediately became agitated, squeezing in like crazy amidst Uncle Zong's stunned eyes.

"Treasurer, I want four bottles of Tier 1 Returning Spirit Pill!" Li Ran was squeezed in the front, facing Uncle Shang Zong's gaze, shouting.

Uncle Zong, a lion orc was almost frightened by his desperate posture.

But before Uncle Zong had time to say anything, the crowd exploded. "Paralysis, there are only eleven bottles in total. You want four bottles alone. Are you afraid of being killed when you go out?"

"Treasurer, I can offer a higher price, I want three bottles!"

The noisy voice suddenly sounded, Uncle Zong couldn't help it, and the mighty lion tribe orc coercion dissipated, "Shut up to Laozi!"

He went down, and no one dared to speak anymore.

When Uncle Zong was about to say who was the first to sell to whom, Uncle Chen, who was strategizing, suddenly walked in from the outside of the shop, glanced over the crowd, squinted and smiled very gently, "The number of pills is not enough, the purchase is limited, and each person is the most. Buy one, one with five low-grade spirit stones, only sixty are left."

When his words fell, the mighty Tiger Orcs dispersed, and the monks immediately changed their faces, especially Li Ran, who was squeezed in the front. Faced with the smiling Uncle Chen, he was trembling and unable to tell. Then, it was totally different from the one who just yelled in front of Uncle Zong.

"One, one first-order spirit pill." Li Ran took out five low-grade spirit stones, very weak.

The people behind also calmed down. After all, the orcs who can have a shop in the market are not that easy to provoke.

When the pill was sold out, those who did not buy it were unwilling on the one hand, and on the other hand, out of the mind that you would not even want to buy it after I couldn't buy it, the news was spread directly.

Among them, the biggest gains are the two families of Uncle Zong and Uncle Chen who started to count Lingshi after closing the store.

"You count, how much did you make?" Aunt Yun has recently improved a lot. The Ningxue Dan sent by Mu Wanwan has a great effect on the witchcraft curse in her body, and the fine lines around her eyes are reduced a lot. It seems that he has become the one he was ten years ago, and speaking with Uncle Zong also brings such a delicate taste.

"We will make a lot of money later. According to the price given to Xiaoqian before, we have to make up another seven middle-grade spirit stones for her." Uncle Chen's mind became more bright.