Part 63

Mr. Long waited quietly for his wife to come back, one hand was leaned by Mengmeng, hairy and itchy.

The snow outside was a bit big, and the yard was quiet, but it was not as dead as before. He closed his eyes lightly, let go of the lightly scattered consciousness, and the entire palace that was once lonely only as his residence slowly enlarged...

The messy burning grass in the kitchen was well collected and put together. There were many seasonings neatly placed on the cupboard, and the ling rice was placed on the next floor, in a small bag. The nests of the three little chicken cubs were set up in the kitchen. There were warm stones in the cage. They were huddled together, not knowing what game they were playing.

Behind the side hall kitchen is a piece of land without slabs. The soil inside is almost dug, and there is a shovel next to it.

There is a blood stain in the corner, which she accidentally left before, and it has turned dark red.

Going through the long corridor, you can reach the main room, just this one, there are traces and smells of her everywhere.

The yard is quite large, but it is very empty. Now there are many plant seedlings, most of which are under the eaves. One or two plants are out of bounds. As the wind blows, snow falls on the buds.

Ah, she has some sloppy moments.

A smile flashed across his eyes, and Mr. Long moved his legs carefully. The pain from the bones caused by the curse made his cheeks pale for a moment.

These days, he has actually got better, and the time to wake up is gradually getting longer, and the fifth prokaryotic fragment is about to be successfully connected, only most of the spiritual power is still sealed, and it is too extravagant to fly or relieve pain. .

After all, he still had no way to obtain spirit stones, and his previous accumulation was looted in that battle.

But he was raised by his wife.

To save.

After a while, he will try to go outside and get something back.

Thinking of that person's appearance, Mr. Long even felt that the pain was relieved a bit, her slippers lit on her toes, and most of the soles of her feet were exposed.

Mr. Long's cheeks were scalded, his feet were very big, and Mrs. Long had forgotten to buy him shoes.

As soon as the dragon moved, Mao Chiu Nuan's backrest disappeared. He was still snoring and planted his head on the table, but he did not wake up tenaciously and still slept soundly.

Mengmeng is still very young and needs a long sleep every day.

Mr. Long ignored it, holding the table with both hands cruelly, the light blue clothes swayed in the breeze, and the once strong legs seemed to have been broken bones, and the meridians were pierced all the way from the fingertips. The muscles were stiff and moved. It's the pain that goes deep into the bone marrow.

The legs that look intact in this way have rotted from the inside.

Without using spiritual power, he could only move little by little with the strength of his arm, worse than a mortal, worse than a cripple.

Mr. Long's knuckles were white, and he finally "walked" out of the range of the table, but there was still a long distance from the door, and the pain had already caused dense beads of sweat to leak out of his forehead.

He turned sideways and caught a glimpse of himself in the bronze mirror in front of the closet...

The face is full of terrible curse lines, like flowing black and red blood, densely covered in vertical and horizontal directions, all the way from the forehead to the collar. The long hair on the temples was wet and stuck to the face, in sharp contrast with the pale face that was not covered by the curse mark. The lips were bruised, the corners of the forehead were broken and hideous, ugly, like a monster.