Part 53

Mengmeng was still jumping horizontally, but Mu Wanwan was already a little stunned. She subconsciously touched the wet fingers of yesterday. The warm feeling in the dream seemed to be still there. I didn't think there was anything at first, but now she looks at lying down. Mr. Dalong by his side.

If Mr. Long is awake, then...

Mu Wanwan suddenly felt that his fingers were being burned, and got up as if fleeing.

She didn't boil hot water today, and she washed her face several times with a little cold water, and then she gradually calmed down, her heart beating quickly...

If Mr. Long is awake, if the Universe Bag is given by Mr. Long.

Why doesn't he talk to himself?

Mu Wanwan looked at the sapphire bracelet that was getting more and more crystal clear with water on her wrist, and her mood was very complicated.

It's not like being particularly happy, even after the shock and shyness, there was a trace of confusion and fear...

In the original plot, he won't wake up until three years later.

Even if the spiritual plant I cultivated has the effect of dispelling curses, I have been working hard to raise the dragon these days, but now it has only been less than two months, is it too fast to wake up?

Moreover, she can't guarantee what kind of one-stop Mr. Long is like.

The book said he was cruel, and people outside also said he had a bad temper. Even if she saw his miserable side and saw his childhood experience, she couldn't completely reverse the trace of fear hidden in her heart.

The cold wind glided across the cold water-stained skin, and Mu Wanwan shivered firmly.

She is now his nominal wife, but she doesn't know if Mr. Long knew he was married when he was in a coma. If he doesn't know, he doesn't like people approaching him, and then he suspects that she is from Aoqin's side, she won't be cold.

If you know, in case, in case he wants to fulfill his husband and wife obligations, or if his temper is too bad and domestic violence, she will also be cold.

It's best, best, or don't wake up yet.

She didn't know how to face Mr. Long when she woke up. Wouldn't it be embarrassing when her eyes were facing each other...

Although Mu Wanwan thought about it this way, she seemed to have forgotten that her purpose all along was to let Mr. Long wake up early, get his freedom back as soon as possible, and live his own little life.

She patted her face and began to think about what she would do if Long really woke up.

If Mr. Long really woke up, it is estimated that he was responsible for the flicking of the willow last time, and he also sent the things this time.

As for why he didn't tell himself, either it's not a long time to wake up now, it's too late to say! Either it is that you are not important to him, and there is no need to tell yourself that the reason why you give things is because he did it easily.

In fact, Mu Wanwan knew in her heart that there were probably both reasons, and she was not sure whether Mr. Long was really awake. Combining the anomalies of the previous two nights, if he would wake up, it would be in the night.

There was a dull pain in my heart, I don't know if it was because he woke up and didn't tell him, or because Mr. Long didn't care about his facts.

Mu Wanwan was a little angry, and even wanted to pour a bucket of cold water to wake the dragon from start to finish.