Part 106

As Jiuqin's voice fell, the orcs and nine-tailed foxes who had been ambushing within a few miles of the Demon King's palace rushed over almost for a while. The elders and royal clans of the Sun-Eater Rat Clan who originally embraced the beauties and bragged wildly also Reacted quickly.

It's a pity that the assassins have already seized the opportunity, and several spiritual powers sandwiched the moves that wanted to kill the opponent, and directly chopped the demon palace that hadn't been built for a long time into shattered tiles.

"Quick! Protect the king!" The elder anxiously avoided Aunt Hua and stretched out the branches and leaves with the poisonous thorns. He wanted to press the internal voice transmission order of the Sun-Eat Rat Clan, but it was a pity that he didn't have time to send the message. pain.

"Puff!"

The elder slowly lowered his head and saw a delicate black rose tearing his dantian, from where the lavender blood that belonged to the royal family flowed out.

There was a resentful voice from the Rose Flower Demon, "Elder, when I slaughtered my whole clan, did you ever think that there would be such a day?"

The flowers are poisonous. It is obviously Morten toxin that is only sold by the Special Life Alliance. Why...

The great elder looked at the cheerful and painful expression of the rose demon, as if he had seen the sea of ​​roses that had been eaten up in order to reward his soldiers for the victory.

If I knew it earlier, I should do more absolutely.

Before he died, he still had no repentance.

The same situation occurred in every corner of the Yaozu capital city. At the beginning, more than one or two races were brutally attacked by the Sun Eater Rats. Many weak monsters were exploited and persecuted, and they have been in despair all the time. They have no choice.

Now, someone is leading what they want to do but cannot do.

The cowardly demon will never waste any chance of revenge anymore.

...The king of the Sun-Eater Rats spouted blood, and there was dull pain in his heart. He looked at the smiling vixen in front of him with scarlet eyes, and quickly calmed down.

He wasn't the kind of weak person who had no strength, and he quickly reacted, covering the wound with one hand, spitting out most of the liquor, and quickly using his spiritual power in his body, wanting to return to its original form, and the Sun-Biting Rat ran away quickly.

However, when he used his spiritual power, he felt that the spiritual power in the pubic area that was about to break through to the late sixth stage seemed to be detonated in an instant. The fragile demon core cracked and the surging spiritual power became chaotic, almost Suddenly burst most of his meridians that were originally called tough.

He has no way to transform back into a demon form.

"Fuck." Sun Eater cursed lowly, "Moteng Toxin!"

"You are quite discerning."

Morteng toxin, one drop can destroy a Tier 5 powerhouse, and three drops can cause a spiritual power riot of a Tier 6 powerhouse.

The Special Life Alliance produced one drop in a hundred years, and this time gave them five drops.

Jiu Qing was not ready to talk nonsense with him, his nine tails turned from fluffy to hard, his hands turned into sharp claws, the corners of his eyes were bright red, and his lips curled up, "For my Nine-Tailed Fox Clan, die!"

When the sharp claws were about to scratch the head of the Sun-chewing Rat, Jiu Qing saw the successful light in his eyes.

"Blasting under Morteng toxin is not a loss." Sun-Biting Rat grinned, his body expanded rapidly, and his spiritual power swept through his body, almost everyone fell to the ground.