Part 95

"What is it?"

Mu Wanwan suspected that he had heard it wrong, and asked again.

Mr. Long was a little embarrassed now, but he still said in a low voice, "It means an egg."

Mu Wanwan: "..."

"What should be the meaning of someone's egg?" Mr. Long thought for a while, and carefully read and understood according to Mu Wanwan's prompt.

Seeing him so serious, Mu Wanwan also thought about it...

If the owner of this cave is called Chaos, then if they are connected, it means "the egg of chaos?"

Or "Chaos means an egg?"

Mu Wanwan pondered for a moment, feeling a small pull on her hand, "Madam."

The awkward dragon squeezed her hand arrogantly, "Go to sleep."

He didn't want to continue to talk about the contents of this stone wall. What if he didn't know the madam to reveal it?

But what to be afraid of is the law that has not changed for thousands of years. Mr. Long heard his little lady ask in the next moment, "Mr. Long, what are the two words you know?"

The dragon was a little flustered, and he was silent for a second.

Long thought he had a cold expression and an indifferent voice, "You, you speak first."

Mu Wanwan: "..."

"It's Chaos." Mu Wanwan's voice fell, and she felt that the gentle strength that originally held her hand suddenly increased, causing her a little bit of pain.

But soon, the dragon let go, and under the faint light, Mu Wanwan only saw a pale shadow.

Soon, the faint light disappeared, and Mu Wanwan couldn't see anything.

"What's the matter?" After she finished, the painful hand that had just been pinched was gently pulled up, and a warm and soft touch came from it.

Mr. Long kissed her fingertips, his voice was sad and guilty, "Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt at all." Mu Wanwan probably guessed a bit, stretched out his other hand to hold his tightly, and walked forward in the dark until he reached his chest, "Mr. Long, Chaos is someone you know. ?"

After waiting for a while, Mr. Long did not speak. Just as Mu Wanwan wanted to divert the subject, he listened to him say, "Yeah."

"Chaos, it should be a monster."

For one, he has never admitted to be his father's monster.

Mu Wanwan had never heard Mr. Long speak in such a sad tone. She felt a pain in her heart. She clasped his fingers, carefully pampering his emotions, "Well, that must be a very good monster."

A little warmth fell under his eyes, and Mr. Long put the person in his arms.

He hugged her quietly for a while, then kissed her on the cheek without holding back, "Do you want to know?"

Mu Wanwan shook his head, "No, I'm a little tired."

Needless to say, in fact, Mu Wanwan could guess a little bit, but they had gone through so many things together, but he had never been so sad.

If I say it again, it must not be a pleasant memory.

After she finished speaking, she simply pushed the dragon away, and took out a very old and old wooden bed from the mustard space that was about to collapse. She took the quilt and laid it out, pulling him to sit on the side of the bed.