Part 50

While Mr. Long was sorrowing and heartbroken dreaming about the miserable life without Mu Wanwan in the future, Wanwan sat anxiously in the restaurant.

She is in a mess now...

After her cannon fodder female partner wears the book, some plots have changed, but Bai Shuiyao's heroine halo does not seem to disappear. Although she did not hook up with Ao Qin, she hooked up with Ao Xue.

Although Ao Xue is not as scary as Ao Qin, she is also a talented dragon among the younger generation of the Azure Dragon.

Although she is now advanced and has become a second-order monk, it is of no use.

Bai Shuiyao wouldn't come to trouble her by herself, if she brought a few second-tier guards, she would be able to bear it.

Last time, she and Bai Shuiyao had torn apart, and now her identity is embarrassing, and it is impossible to escape. After all, Mr. Long and Mao Chiu are still at home, and where she can run, it is not realistic.

Mu Wanwan was a little annoyed and drank the tea in front of her. She felt as if she had reached the edge of a cliff, and there was no way forward. A group of people with knives were chasing after her.

It would be nice if Mr. Long woke up.

Mu Wanwan thought of a certain dragon lying on the bed and sighed helplessly. Mr. Long is now like this, and she doesn't even have the ability to protect herself. She is afraid that Ao Qin will come over and make trouble for them.

If Bai Shuiyao and Ao Qin come to the door at the same time...

Mu Wanwan thought of the scene, her face turned green, she squeezed the cup in front of her, she didn't know what to do...

Ask Uncle Zong?

But she was already troublesome enough for Uncle Zong, and Uncle Zong might not have done Ao Xue.

When there was a mess in her head, two low-key but luxurious women walked in.

They wore maids' hair styles, surrounded by veils, and showed beautiful eyes, but they were arrogant and disdainful when they spoke, "Dian Er, come here."

Their voices were very bad, but Xiaoer from the shop did not have any dissatisfaction. His appearance was even more respectful than when he saw Ao Xue just now, "What are your orders?"

The older of the two maids opened his mouth with a charming voice, "Is Master Ao Xue here with you?"

Hearing her mentioning Ao Xue's name, Mu Wanwan suddenly recovered and listened carefully.

"I'm here." Xiao Er's smile was slightly stiff, and his heart was bitter. Whether it was the two masters in front of him or Ao Xue in the room upstairs, he couldn't help it.

"Heh, is he alone?" The younger girl's voice was soft, and it made people feel very gentle when she heard it.

Xiao Eryi at the shop heard that it was such a fatal problem, her smile stiff, and cold sweat on her forehead.

"Don't you tell me?" The younger maid became a little impatient, and reached out and grabbed the collar of Xiao Er, completely arrogant.

"Don't be prestigious here, let go." A vigorous voice sounded, and the shopkeeper, who had been sitting lazily at the counter, said.

"Our restaurant only entertains wealthy customers in need, who cares about the messy things in your women's yard!" The shopkeeper was a ruthless person, and he didn't give them any face when he opened his mouth.

Mu Wanwan looked at the two maids with anger flashing in their eyes, but they weren't angry at all. The older one gave a sweet smile, "Treasurer, you still don't pity Xiangyu as always!"