Part 40

The room was dark, and it took a while for Mu Wan to bend to adapt to this kind of dark environment. With a little light coming in from the outside, she watched Mr. Long staring at the two white spirit eggs carefully, and carefully collected them. He lifted his sharp claws into human-shaped palms, and gently touched the two eggs.

"Dabao." His voice was very immature, with a little hoarse voice, softly calling the name of one of the larger spirit eggs, so Mu Wanwan almost didn't recognize the spirit eggs.

She was a little embarrassed and couldn't help but walked quietly to Mr. Long's side, confirming that he had touched a spirit egg several times...

The white egg, which is half the palm of the hand, is placed on the table and carefully wrapped in cloth.

"Little treasure." Mr. Long said the name of another spirit egg, and touched its round head as usual, looking at Mu Wanwan a little silly.

Mr. Xiaolong was obviously in a much better mood after calling their names. There was a smile in his obsidian eyes, and the corners of his lips were slightly raised. He carefully put his hand back, and touched his wet long hair and disgusted wrinkles. He frowned, walked to the door, took off the dirty cloak, and hung it on a wooden shelf next to the door shaking.

Only then did Mu Wanwan notice that there were a few wooden shelves behind the broken wooden door. He looked at Mr. Xiaolong's tortoise hair and hung the cloak and combed his sparse hair with a small comb that he didn't know what to use. .

He didn't have a veil or a towel, but he was stunned to pack himself up like a decent dragon.

It was a bit cold, and his drenched ears kept shaking, and it got better after scratching it several times.

Mu Wanwan's eyes were a bit sore, she glanced across the room while it was still dark...

It's dark, and it looks as crude on the inside as it is on the outside.

But there are doors, beds and tables.

The tattered wooden door, the bed is very big, but you can see that it was picked up from the garbage dump. It is missing a corner. It is padded with stones and covered with half a mattress and half a quilt. It looks like Someone seems to be torn apart because of violent quarrels.

But he handled it well, the corners were carefully stitched, and there was a small clean pillow beside the bed.

The table should be made by myself, crooked, but very sturdy, with two neatly folded clothes and his two eggs on it, which unexpectedly fits this 'home'.

Well, it's home.

The home of Mr. Xiaolong.

Mu Wanwan watched him clean up slowly and carefully, as if he didn't care about the wound on his foot, walked to the table and took out a piece of steamed buns hidden in his pockets.

The steamed buns looked very bad. The tops were a little green, and they seemed to be moldy, but they were big and had no teeth marks. They probably hadn't been bitten.

Mu Wanwan watched him carefully tore off the green skin on it, swallowed a little hard, and then...

After breaking most of it, I put it next to the two eggs, "Daddy brought you food and came back."

He said, originally wanted to eat, but after thinking about it, he put down the small half of the bun in his hand, and looked at the two eggs again, wondering if he would explain it again, "I ate something yesterday, and I am not hungry. "

Nonsense, she heard his stomach groaning.

Every time, the call is very loud.

Mu Wanwan couldn't take it anymore, even if it was a dream, she wanted to wake up quickly.