Part 92

His little lady sat cross-legged on the floor with a cushion, wearing another piece of his clothing, her light white cuffs were put away by her, and some small patterns were sewn.

Her blue silk was scattered, and the pure heart jade shattered into several petals, losing its color.

The rich pill fragrant that the tip of the nose belonged exclusively to Tier 4 or higher medicinal pills became more and more obvious, and Zhihai seemed to be gently soothed by an invisible hand, and the tense and exhausted consciousness also calmed down a little bit.

But Mr. Long clenched his fist, half-closed his eyebrows, and the cave originally illuminated by the night pearl seemed to dim.

From where he was standing, she could see a piece of lotus-white wrist, her fingertips pulsating with green spiritual power, and a faint blood stain.

The prolonged oppression made her body overwhelmed.

His heart was sweet and astringent, and Long felt a little sour in his eyes.

He is not the kind of crying dragon, but his disobedient eyes will always be sore.

He was silent like a shadow, looking at Mu Wanwan's back, a dragon so big, but carefully hiding behind the curtain.

In fact, when Mr. Long came in, Mu Wanwan had already noticed it.

She knew that he was back, but her spirit had not been distracted yet, and her belief in trying to make this pill was so strong that even if her spiritual power was a little unable to hold it, she still did not give up.

The impurities were removed, and the pale white medicinal solution was completely integrated into the previous solid **** pill.

There were originally three Gushen Pills, but now there is only one milky white pill.

The cold sweat slid from his forehead to his eyelashes, Mu Wanwan took a deep breath, without hesitation, at the moment when he was about to become a pill, his spiritual power was supporting the Tier 3 Spirit Cultivation Grass, and his other hand was holding a few spiritual stones, and wanted to proceed. The final breakthrough.

She moved very quickly, and before the dragon could react, there was a bright bright green light all over her body.

Mr. Long looked at the blood falling from her fingertips, with uncontrollable fear in his eyes.

The pill furnace gradually made a hissing sound, and the pill that was about to become a pill made a fierce tremor, as if it was about to break through the imprisonment of the alchemist, possessing a certain spirituality.

"Condensation."

Mu Wanwan bit her lip tightly and said the word hard in her heart.

In the next moment, she only felt that almost all of the spiritual power in the dantian was inhaled into the round milky white pill along her fingertips.

It was a little vague in front of him, but the sea of ​​consciousness seemed to have broken some invisible barrier. The existence of "spiritual power" that had been vaguely felt before became gradually clear at this moment.

The eyes could hardly see the pill in the pill furnace, but there was something intangible, clearly revealing the situation in the pill furnace in front of her.

At the moment when all the spiritual power was completely absorbed, a lavender pattern gradually spread on the billowing pill.

It is something that only medicines of Tier 4 and above have...

Dan pattern.

There was a smile on his lips, and Mu Wanwan wanted to raise his arm and retract the pill into the jade bottle, but saw that the first-order pill with some spirituality was picked up, and the fragrance of the medicine spread throughout the cave.