Part 110

"Substituting medicinal pills?" Chi Yan almost wondered if he had heard him wrong.

She couldn't help but asked again, seeing Mu Wanwan nodded firmly, "Yes, is it okay?"

Chi Yan propped his chin, his long red hair hung on his ears, and his eyes carefully looked at Mu Wanwan in front of him, before chuckling slightly, "Are you serious? Are you really not leaving with me?" After a while, the dragons and witches will arrive, but it's really too late."

Mu Wanwan looked at her with some confusion, "Well, I won't go."

Chi Yan brushed his hair, his tone was very helpless, "Okay, come with me."

Mu Wanwan stood up, Mengmeng flapped her wings behind her, moved her fat body, and followed them behind.

Although Yifa's Xianqing Pavilion looks very new and large compared to other buildings in the city, its interior is much smaller than what Mu Wanwan had seen before. Chi Yan took her to the place where she stored her things and pushed the hidden compartment away. , Threw several Qiankun bags in front of her.

"There are a lot of seeds in it, but it's very complicated, you can tell by yourself." Her tone was colder than before, and after throwing the seeds to her, she walked aside and sat down with her legs crossed.

"Thank you." Mu Wanwan glanced at her with some gratitude, hesitated, and said, "I don't know if I can release the news for me first, I will start practicing alchemy now."

Mr. Long went to the place of inheritance and didn't know when he would be back. She still hoped that the news could be released earlier, and the more helpers that came, the better.

Chi Yan nodded, "Okay, I promise you, but when I come back an hour later, I must get a pill of the same value as a Tier 4 treasure."

An hour.

Mu Wanwan gritted her teeth and nodded, as long as she concentrates on alchemy, it should be possible.

Chi Yan looked at Mu Wanwan's still pale face. In fact, she regretted it when she finished speaking. Seeing that she took out the pill furnace of average rank, she hugged Dafei Chuo next to her, and raised her brows. What are you planning to do?"

Mu Wanwan looked up at her, "Let Mengmeng give me some pill fire."

"Choo Choo Choo!"

Chi Yan: "..."

"What is it?" When can **** breathe fire? Is it a **** whose talent is fire?

"Do whatever you want." She stared at Mengmeng's black eyes for two seconds before turning and leaving...

She needs to pass the news that Mu Wanwan is not ready to leave to Master and the monster soldiers and horses who are leaving.

...

The door was closed, and Mu Wanwan threw the pill furnace to Mengmeng, who was getting smarter and smarter, and asked it to help replenish the pill fire. He opened the random bags of Universe and took out the seeds inside.

There are not many types of pill that she usually refines. Most of them are those that need to be used by one dragon at a time. In addition, there are not many pill prescriptions on hand, so she only tries to refine some low-level pill and functional pill. I'm not very familiar with many Lingzhi.

The types of seeds that Chi Yan brought out this time were very rich. In addition to those commonly seen in the Dragon Clan's territory, there were also some seeds from the sea, and even some plants from the Demon Realm.

Mu Wanwan took a deep breath, looking at the seeds placed in front of him that were just roughly divided into piles of equal ranks, and tightly grasped the small dragon horns that exuded a shallow luster on his neck.