Part 65

Mu Wanwan tucked Mr. Long's quilt, and then took out the unabsorbed spirit stone from the wheelchair. According to the method taught by Tie Bo, he pressed the concealed button on the side of the wheelchair. The wheelchair quickly changed. It became a rectangular silver fold.

She packed the wheelchair, put the Lingshi next to Mr. Long's pillow, took out a small bottle of ointment, and applied a layer to the wound on the ankle that was cut by Mr. Long's sharp scales.

"Tweet." Mengmeng finished gnawing on the pill, clutching the small cushion tightly, tilting her head and acting like a baby.

Chuo was really frightened, and didn't want to stay alone.

Mu Wanwan took the ointment, walked to it, and gently painted the scratched area on its little wings, rubbed the cute scarf, "Mengmeng is so brave!"

"Tweet!"

"Then Mengmeng will help me watch the dragon in the house, okay?" Mu Wan curled her lips with a smile. She didn't know what her mentality she was in, and thought Mengmeng might understand it.

"Tweet!" Mengmeng shook her hair, suddenly became energetic, turned her a little chubby body, and tweeted twice in the direction of the ugly dragon, as if to indicate that she would be able to complete the task satisfactorily.

Mu Wanwan felt better because of her cuteness. She wanted to pick one of the seedlings placed in the corridor in front of her and put it next to Mengmeng, but when she went out, the corridor was full of blood. All the seedlings that were left a lot were dead, and the soil seemed to be useless.

Mu Wanwan faintly glanced at a certain dragon lying on the bed unconscious, heartache was very...

There are dozens of seedlings, it's cold now.

Even if the seedlings are cold, the soil is mainly unusable, so she has to dig the soil again.

Mu Wanwan looked at the yard. There were pools of blood and scales on the ground, and the walls and doors were stained. When the snowflakes fell, the parts that had not had time to accumulate turned into blood. At first glance, it was even more terrifying than the murder scene.

Fortunately, it is daytime, and her heart is already much stronger than before, otherwise I am afraid there is no way to stay calm now.

Mu Wanwan quickly figured out what to do next, boil water, wash the dragon, and make money.

She smelled the blood filling her nose, heard Mengmeng's low cough, and simply closed all the windows and doors of the room. It used to be able to ventilate with the windows open, but now it is so cold and there is a smell of blood outside. From time to time, some black mist will rise from the scales that Mr. Long has fallen, which is probably not a good thing.

Mu Wanwan frowned, held his breath, carefully avoided the scales on the ground, walked to the front of the courtyard, and picked up the back basket and some scattered things that had been pierced by the broken dragon's landing airstream...

There are no particularly valuable things inside, only some not very expensive things. A hat she bought for herself, and some fabrics that she was going to make a quilt for Mengmeng are all scrapped, soaked in blood, and still in tatters. Yes, it is better to buy another one to make up.

Mu Wanwan was a little bit sour, and finally made some money, and saw a pretty good-looking hat, and it just disappeared.

The back basket is also broken, but it's worthless, but next time she goes out, she can only make do with the bag first.

Mu Wanwan picked up the good things and felt that he was about to suffocate. Today's weather is not good, the wind is not strong, and the smell is lingering.