Part 70

Mr. Long looked at the person in front of her. She had a soft expression under the dim light. Behind her was a red quilt embroidered with mandarin ducks. Facing him, she curled her lips and smiled warmly.

His face was reflected in her eyes, and she said without any fear what he couldn't ignore.

A layer of red gradually appeared on his cheeks, and the dragon turned his head slightly, his fingertips moved, and the line of sight in front of Mu Wanwan turned black again.

In the dark, Mr. Long's voice seemed a little erratic, "I won't sit here, go to sleep."

Mu Wanwan: "..."

She was speechless for a while, looking at the dark room, listening to the sound of a certain dragon sliding a wheelchair, watching his vague figure as if to move outside, could not help saying, "My lord, where are you going?"

Mr. Long stiffened and stopped.

The room fell silent again, Mu Wanwan did not speak, and he did not answer.

After waiting for a long, long time, Mu Wanwan bit her lip. After all she did not hold back, she whispered aggrievedly, "You, are you so unwilling to sleep with me?"

They are now a nominal couple.

Mingming also slept together before, and Mingming would awkwardly express his liking for her at night.

Why do you wake up like a dragon?

Mr. Long was silent, and heard her whispering whether he was unwilling or not, hearing her say that she was not someone else, her heart seemed to have been dug out, her sharp nails were pinched into the palm of her hand, and blood was snaking down.

But he still didn't say anything, Mu Wanwan's heart cold a little bit.

Long like this, does it mean that everything before that was just her wishful thinking?

Is it the original plot? Is it because of the plot, so he will like Bai Shuiyao when he wakes up?

Mu Wanwan's heart is sour, but she has rewritten the ending of the tragic death of the original body, which proves that the plot in the book cannot be changed. She has suffered many times since she came back and found that Mr. Long was awake now.

And looking at Mr. Long's attitude towards her, it doesn't seem like he doesn't like her at all, but it seems to be worrying about something.

After all, according to the description of Mr. Long in the book, he has always been extremely cruel to people and things he doesn't care about. Mr. Long has already woken up. Even if it is a short-term weakness, he is more than enough to deal with himself. If he doesn't start, how can he feel nothing about her? She tried so many times, the dragon turned his head unwillingly at best and said that she was noisy.

There is also the gentle Mr. Xiaolong, the big stupid dragon who carefully tried to give her gifts with spirit stones, the grievance dragon who pulled the corners of her clothes, and the dragon who lit her lamp with ears. How could it be fake?

Mu Wanwan squeezed the quilt. She didn't believe that those were all her hallucinations. There must be a reason for Mr. Long to be so awkward. If he couldn't bear to hurt her, then she could go too far.

If, he hates her.

Perhaps this is the end.

Mu Wanwan blinked sour eyes, and with courage, facing Mr. Long's back, he seemed to bet everything about him, aggrieved and cautious, "Your Majesty, are you ready to not want me?"

As soon as her voice fell, she felt that the room where there was originally a trace of moonlight that could see the outline of the room was completely dark.