Part 122

Mr. Long took her hand and pushed open the door.

The inside looks more beautiful than the outside, every place seems strange, and there seems to be traces of their lives.

"This is Lingtian."

... Madam can plant some spiritual plants here instead of re-cultivating them so hard every time.

"This is a sunny yard."

...There is still a large recliner in it, and the wheelchair before is not thrown away. If the lady wants to, she can enjoy the sun in the yard with the dragon.

"This is a much larger room than before."

...The warm jade bed is also much larger than the previous one, and the curtain has been replaced with a new one, a big red one, which is very festive.

"This is my study room. Going forward is the alchemy room."

A certain dragon glanced at Mu Wanwan slightly, and saw that she had a natural look, and quietly curled her lips. Long would not admit that he designed it like this because he wanted to practice with his wife in the future.

He looked away, walking happily, like a big boy showing off his treasures like a shy, proud and beloved girl.

Mu Wanwan allowed him to pull himself, from the steps paved by the door, where the seams of the stones were cleaned up, and walked briskly all the way through the entire "new home."

Every corner is very diligent. Even the corners where the line of sight occasionally sweeps are not very boring, dotted with some unknown flowers and plants, and even some delicately designed corners are dotted with golden and shining gems.

It's Mr. Long's taste.

After watching it for a long time, it turned out to be pretty good.

This is a fairy tale castle he gave her.

"This is Mengyu's room." Mr. Long took her, walked two steps into the wedding room studded with big red brocade and scattered gems, and opened a small door.

Mu Wanwan fell into silence facing the pink decorations in the room, watching Mr. Long put the cuteness of an egg in the middle of the bed, "I set up a formation, this room is full of spiritual power, and the temperature is also high. very suitable."

He blinked a little shyly, called her softly, and looked at her narrowly, "Madam... there is another one next to him."

This is already a very straightforward hint to Long.

Mu Wanwan also understood, she blushed a little, and said vaguely, "Hmm..."

"Can I use it in the future?" Mr. Long bit his lower lip, took her hand, and asked seriously.

Mu Wanwan: "...Yes, it should be."

He leaned forward and kissed her on her side. His lips rubbed against her ears, with a tingling touch, "Long...waiting for Madam."

Mu Wanwan's ears were a little hot, and he was a little surprised that he rarely took the initiative today, "Hmm..."

Mr. Long chuckled lightly and put the person in his arms.

Mu Wanwan did not resist either, and hugged his waist.

They have nothing to fear or worry now.

...

With the one you love, time will pass quickly, and in a blink of an eye, it has already reached the first two days of the wedding.

Mu Wanwan originally thought that they would hold a marriage ceremony on the island, but she was still wondering why Jiu Qing had agreed that they would come and hadn't come yet. She also wanted Jiu Qing to help her take a look at the wedding suits that Mr. Long bought. Which one is better.