Part 88

Mu Wanwan saw Mr. Long's long black hair floating in the water waves, drawing traces of different shades, plus his handsome and pale face, it looked like a very fragile and delicate beauty dragon.

He got closer, and Mu Wanwan could see that there were still some inconspicuous scales floating on his body, and when he passed the mottled light spots, they reflected beautiful colors.

This should be a very beautiful picture...

She saw Mr. Long's slightly deep eyebrows condensed with light and intense joy, and his eyes were golden lights like stars. He stretched out his long arm towards her, across the deep sea, and his movements were elegant, as if in a fairy tale The mermaid prince wants to take her into his arms.

Mu Wanwan couldn't help but stretched out his hand on the light curtain, and there was a rare expectation in his heart, and his heart beat a little faster, waiting for this awkward dragon to wait and meet her again in a very romantic way.

Then she saw with expectation that the dragon, who didn't know what was thinking, stiffened for a moment, quietly raised her dark eyebrows and glanced at her, missing some of the dragon's tail, and then wandered away.

Mu Wanwan: "..."

Mu Wanwan: "?"

She withdrew her hand blankly, stood at the entrance of the cave and waited for a while before she saw Mr. Long again.

He hasn't changed much from just now, except that he wore a piece of clothing, a very long one that covered half of his tail!

This time he was still swimming towards her in a very romantic way, but Mu Wanwan felt that there was no fluctuation in his heart. At such a romantic moment, this dragon wondered if he could not appear in front of her alone?

Mu Wanwan was a little bit dumbfounded. He saw a dragon break open the light curtain and transformed back into a human form in front of her. The robe just covered the part below his knees, revealing sturdy calves and big feet.

His hair was wet, his forehead was on his cheeks, his complexion was a little pale, his thin lips were pressed, and he looked indifferent.

"Wake up?" A slightly hoarse voice in the empty cave, with a hint of echo, but the ending sound obviously rose slightly, betraying the fact that he is in a good mood.

"Yeah." Mu Wanwan replied, glanced over him, and lowered his head slightly embarrassingly...

This dragon.

The clothes don't seem to be as good as naked.

She just accidentally swept it, and felt that all the romance that had just disappeared had become a sultry ambiguity.

The dark blue robe is attached to his body, and outlines the more beautiful abdominal muscles and lines than she has seen countless times. The water droplets fall from his delicate chin, and slide along the Adam's apple until it is half open. Half of the chest in the shirt.

Fists clenched slightly, Mu Wanwan took two steps back subconsciously...

Why is this dragon so foul suddenly?

"Uncomfortable?" Mr. Long narrowed his narrow and long phoenix eyes, hiding the indifferent killing intent to the Golden Dragon clan inside, and his voice became a little bit cold.

"Ah..." Mu Wanwan shook his head, her long sleeves hurriedly squinted, "No."

She felt that the dragon's aura seemed to have changed. The previous dragon, she bit her lip and cheered herself up from the bottom of her heart. Before Mr. Long came back, she also said that she wanted to show her courage as an adult. , Why is it so embarrassing now.