Part 22

Because of the heavy life and the pressure of raising the dragon, Mu Wanwan didn't have any thoughts to rest after eating. She picked up the things he bought from the market and began to calculate the huge family expenses and income...

Now there are only two people in the family, one person, one dragon.

In fact, her own expenses are very small, and she only needs to buy some food and vegetables. There is no entertainment demand. If she only eats mortal rice and vegetables, she can save some a month or even only one or two gold coins.

But Mr. Long can't do it.

Let's not mention that basically one piece of low-grade spirit stone is absorbed every day. The market price of the bag of spirit rice alone is ten pieces of low-grade spirit stone. In addition, he now eats one piece of Baizhen fruit in two days. The grade is five low-grade spirit stones, so if you count it, a dragon will cost hundreds of low-grade spirit stones a month for Mr. Dragon.

And it's mid-October, they just took the monthly bill, it's just a little bit, it's not enough, and it's almost the same.

After only rough calculations, Mu Wanwan felt that his brain hurts.

She pulled out the seeds she bought from Uncle Zong, counted them, and her eyes brightened. Uncle Zong gave her one hundred and fifty seeds for burning grass. Uncle Zong gave her even the seeds of Bixingcao. She has thirty.

And these seeds all look very plump, they are good seeds.

Mu Wanwan was silently grateful to Uncle Zong, and found the dirty soil again. When he opened it, it was a small bag of spiritual soil...

In the memory of the original body, the method of cultivating seeds for wood monks is actually very simple. Ordinary people plant seeds directly into the soil, while monks use the wood spiritual power in their bodies to channel the seeds to one side, and then bury them in the soil.

The more spiritual power input, the higher the growth rate of the seed and the higher the success rate of cultivation. Of course, if the level of aura is higher, or there is spiritual soil, it can further improve the success rate of some cultivation and the appearance of the finished product.

For plants like Burning Grass that are not up to grade, the success rate of cultivating is naturally much simpler than that of first-tier spiritual plants like Bixing Grass.

Mu Wanwan thought for a while, weighed the small bag of spiritual soil in his hand, and made a decision...

She intends to use all these spiritual soils to cultivate the seeds of the blue star grass.

There is very little spiritual soil. Although the success rate of cultivating Bixingcao is very low, the income is much larger than that of burning grass. It is not a loss for her to cultivate this way.

After making up his mind, Mu Wanwan did not hesitate, and began to make preparations before cultivation.

The first step in preparation for cultivation is to have soil. Mu Wanwan thought about it, changed his dirty clothes, and went to the Piandian kitchen under an umbrella. Fortunately, there are not only a lot of kitchenware but also a lot of big pots in the kitchen. She found a medium-sized one, then took a small shovel and started looking for soil.

In the palace where Mr. Long lives, only the place behind the side hall has soil, and other places are pretty good. Whether it is the rooms in the main hall or the furnishings of the side hall, they are actually quite lavish, but some of them are relatively valuable. They were all taken away by the subordinates, and now the palace that was once the tallest has become an abandoned cold palace.