Part 111

With the release of Xianqingge news, more and more people have learned of the news.

The mainland, which has been calm for a long time, is about to come, and it seems to be shrouded in an indispensable haze. The migration of a large number of dragons and witches also seems to prove this, so many well-informed and capable people are changing early. Calculated the future before it appeared.

And ordinary people's life is not so easy...

Under normal circumstances, there are occasional showers where the dragon passes.

Now so many dragons are moving together, and winter is the season of falling snow, the weather is even worse, hail and rainstorms smashed down like no money, not to mention how many crops in the ground were killed, some houses were built. There are also ordinary people whose homes are ruined.

Moreover, the Wu clan likes to plunder, and every place where Ao Qin and Wu Yao gather, they will be accompanied by death. It was just that Ao Qin hurried to the road, and Wu Yao's opponent Wu still had some binding force, which did not cause a large number of casualties.

The dragons and witches rushed to the demon world, and the monsters and the special life alliance were already rushing to Yifa.

At the same time, some scattered monsters and strong men are also making up their minds to go to Yifa one after another, and more people who have been cursed choose to give up this opportunity.

Yifa is in the Demon Realm, and the climate is also very bad. Without certain strength, there is no way to get past it.

...

On the second day after Mr. Long left, Mu Wanwan, who had been in retreat for alchemy, suffered from exhaustion and mental exhaustion.

She put away the newly refined pill, and just about to stand up, she felt weak and weak in her hands and feet, and couldn't lift her arms.

Mu Wanwan looked down at the palm of her hand, feeling that her fingertips seemed to become transparent for an instant. She blinked, and her fingertips returned to normal again. It seemed that everything just now was just her illusion, but her hands and feet were still weak.

She gritted her teeth and finished refining the elixir in the furnace. After putting it away, she held the table and chair softly, noting that the big hair on one side was chewing on the spirit stone, and a smile flashed in her eyes.

Mengmeng has grown a bit bigger again. Recently, the hair change is almost the same. Those small black downs fall off, leaving behind the soft pure white hairs. The dull hair on the head has also become a lot harder, and it no longer looks like A very small cub.

"Tweet!" Mengmeng swallowed a piece of spirit stone, flapped her wings and flew into her arms, wanting to take a pounce as usual.

Mu Wanwan opened his arms as usual, but failed to hug Mengmeng, causing it to fall and squat.

"Tweet gain weight." Mu Wanwan said jokingly.

"Tweet!" Mengmeng is not there, Mengmeng is obviously very slim!

Mu Wanwan frowned insignificantly, bent down and twirled his hair while looking inside...

The spiritual power in the dantian is almost used, and the meridians seem to have become more transparent.

Her head hurts a bit, and Mu Wanwan rubbed her forehead. This should be her illusion. She is practicing alchemy to make the meridians and body transparent, which is impossible.

"Tweet?" Mengmeng tilted her head and rubbed her palm, as if to comfort her after noticing that her emotions were not right.

Mu Wanwan scratched his chin, feeling his hands and feet regain some strength, looked down at the faintly shining Xiaolong's horn hanging on his neck, and heaved a sigh of relief.