Part 26

Mu Wanwan woke up early because he was worried about going to the market to sell things.

The sky outside was a bit dark, so she lit a lamp and washed and worked in the cold temperature.

I just felt a little bit cold in the room, but when I walked out, I found that it was really cold, and the sky was gloomy and gloomy. I don't know if it's going to rain again.

"Mr. Long, I'm leaving now." Mu Wanwan packed everything up and walked to the bed to see that he was sleeping smoothly. He lifted the quilt and looked at his no abnormal tail. I felt a little uneasy. After all, she had checked Mr. Long's tail before she left last time, but after she had only been out for a few hours, his tail was rotten.

This time she should pay attention. Mu Wanwan thought about it, cut a small piece of ginseng and replaced the one before Mr. Long, and helped him tuck the quilt. Knowing that he could not hear it, she still made a low promise. Try to come back soon."

Mu Wanwan closed the door and checked whether the courtyard door was locked several times before leaving with the broken umbrella on his back.

She left Mr. Long to go to the market in a different mood this time. Last time she was a little scared and even worried that she would not be able to come back. This time she was worried about Mr. Long more.

"Madam, are you going to the market?"

Like last time, Hongye appeared not long after Mu Wanwan walked out, but this time she showed up with an ox cart.

"Yeah." Mu Wanwan gave Hongye a smile, "I want to go out once today."

"Okay, let's get in the car, madam." Hongye smiled, "Should we go to the fair of the elves?"

"Yes." Mu Wanwan replied. First, he carefully put the basket on his back on the bullock cart, and then he got into the cart.

Hongye caught a glimpse of her more packages than last time, and moved in her heart, "Madam, what are you covered with cloth? Are you going to sell them at the market this time?"

Mu Wanwan nodded, and generously opened the cloth prepared last night, revealing the vegetables inside, and said calmly, "I bought a lot of seeds from the market last time, and this time I will change some money. "

Hongye glanced at the basket, which was full of vegetables, with the most radishes and a lot of greens. He soon lost interest, sat in the front and started to drive the bullock cart, and threw the drapery hat to Mu Wanwan. A little bit of disdain, "Madam, don't forget to wear a drapery hat, and I am afraid that you can't make a lot of money with these vegetables? Madam is also a first-order monk anyway, using aura to grow these mortal vegetables, but it's really..."

Mu Wanwan quietly breathed a sigh of relief in her heart, but her tone was helpless, "The Lord is very sick now, and the monthly monthly bill is not enough for his medicine. It is hard to say, if it is not for the monks to be hungry and full. It's okay for the meal, maybe I can't even afford the vegetable seeds."

"Now there are only two silver coins that can't be absorbed by the monks, and they all count on this vegetable for some money."

"Oh, let me say, Madam, you shouldn't have bought so much meat and cloth last time." Hongye also believed it. Seeing Mu Wanwan's little insight, she felt that her life was not as good as her own maid, "You pay for those silver coins. It's better to buy some needles and thread, make some purses and other things to sell." Hongye said, "If a purse is embroidered well, it will sell for a dozen copper coins."

Mu Wanwan was just listening casually, but when he heard about a dozen copper coins, he was really interested, "A dozen copper coins?"

Hongye's temperament is not bad at all, and she is willing to say, "Yes, my sisters and sister-in-laws who have not entered the path of spiritual practice are all subsidizing the family in this way. I think it is better than growing vegetables."