Full Level Boss Rebirth

Pengcheng City, Bay Villa.

One of the Spanish-style single-family villas are extremely luxuriously decorated.

At this time, the villa's hall, a young woman wearing a light blue dress, tightly closed eyes, fell in that pool of blood, not moving.

Her chest was no longer elevated and she was clearly out of breath.

After a while, her eyeballs moved and slowly opened.

Looking at the strange but exceptionally clean environment around her, a trace of doubt flashed in Song Ling's eyes.

Where is this place?

There are crystal chandeliers, European-style court sofas, large-screen color TVs, and exquisite carpets on the floor.

Feeling a burst of stinging pain from her head, her nose can still smell a strong smell of blood, Song Ling reached out to touch, and it was wet and sticky.

She put her hand in front of her eyes and saw that her hand was covered with bright red blood.

Song Ling Instinctively transported the wood spiritual power in the alien energy nucleus, getting ready to heal on her head injury.

But she soon discovered that this body was not hers!

After the shock, Song Ling then remembered that she was dead in the post-apocalyptic world!

She died at the hands of her "good sister" Qin Qing, who lived with her and fought alongside her for more than a decade.

And the blow she poured out before she died also succeeded in sending Qin Qing to hell.

She is now reborn on the body of Song Ling, who has the same name and surname as her.

While Song Ling was transporting the energy of the supernatural ability to treat her head wound, her brain also began to receive the memories of the original owner.

The original owner, Song Ling, was born in 1996 in an ordinary rural family by the sea in Daliao Bay, Huicheng, and is 26 years old.

Her parents were farmers and had only two children, she and her brother, Seinfeld.

There is no patriarchy in their family, on the contrary, they have always been patriarchal.

The original owner's parents often said that girls should be well-fed, and boys should be raised as they please.

They gave her most of their love, and took care of her brother, Seinfeld, rather than being so careful.

The original owner's parents brainwashed her younger brother since she was a child. He has to be nice to his sister, study hard, and become a capable person. Support his sister in the future, and don't allow anyone to bully his sister.

The younger brother, Seinfeld, has also become a sisterly control.

The family loves each other, and the original owner has always lived happily.

Under the attentive training of her parents, the original owner was admitted to Pengcheng University in the Special Administrative Region in one shot.

Although Pengcheng University is not a 985 (211), it is also a key university in the province and special zone supported by the state, with very strong funding and exceptionally high scholarships.

Most of the students of Pengcheng University are locals of Pengcheng, and among the alumni there are some big-name alumni like Ma Huateng, so Pengcheng University is also known as the "local tyrant university".