Farming and Raising Children

Weng Yu calculated the time on the road and replied with a smile: "It should be possible. If the journey goes smoothly, we will arrive at the Star City Airport at 9:30 pm."

Song Ling didn't expect that things would go so smoothly and she would be able to go back the same day, and she was very happy.

"Then I'll book the tickets first. If it doesn't work, I'll refund the tickets then."

Weng Yu replied seriously: "Miss Song, don't worry, I will take you to your destination safely as soon as possible."

Song Ling was afraid that she would be anxious because she was in a hurry, so she warned her: "Miss Weng, although I want to arrive quickly, safety is still the most important thing. Don't speed."

"No, no."

Weng Yu said with a little pride: "I have been driving for so many years, and I have never violated a traffic law once, and I have never been fined."

Song Ling smiled and complimented her. "Then you're very good, the passengers have to feel more at ease when they ride in your car!"

"Haha, that's right."

After Song Ling finished chatting with her, she took her mobile phone and booked a flight back online at 10:30 pm.

The journey back to Star City went very smoothly. They arrived at the Star City Airport at 9:30 pm.

Before Song Ling got off the bus, she transferred the fare to Weng Yu.

When Weng Yu saw that Song Ling had transferred another thousand yuan to her, she quickly said: "Ms. Song, it doesn't have to be so much, you gave me a two hundred yuan deposit before, transferring me another four hundred will be enough."

Their charter fare from Star City to Yuanlin County is usually five or six hundred yuan one way.

When she went there, Song Ling had already settled the bill.

For this trip back, Song Ling gave her a deposit of 200 yuan. Now adding this 1,000 yuan is equivalent to giving her twice the price of the ride.

Song Ling smiled and said: "The extra money is considered to be the hard work fee for you. Thank you for accompanying me for the whole day. Thank you for your hard work."

Weng Yu, looked at Song Ling grateful. "Then I thank you, Ms. Song, I wish you happiness!"

"Thank you, and I wish you happiness. We are destined to meet again."

Song Ling got out of the car, waved to her, turned and walked into the waiting hall of the airport.

Seeing that it was nearly an hour before boarding time, she was going to go to the specialty store at the airport to buy some specialties there.

Song Ling also likes to eat Hunan Province cuisine, which is fragrant and spicy, very strong in taste and has a unique taste.

Her favorites are the cured fish, bacon and stinky tofu from Hunan Province.

Thinking of stinky tofu, Song Ling used to avoid it.

Later, a friend of hers from Hunan Province insisted on dragging her to try stinky tofu, saying that it was the most famous and delicious snack in Hunan Province. It smelled bad and tasted delicious.

Song Ling had no choice but to bite the bullet and tasted a piece. From then on, she fell in love with the taste.

Stinky tofu, so delicious!

After walking around the airport, Song Ling quickly found a shop specializing in specialties from Hunan Province.

She saw that everything here was quite fresh and smelled good.