Strawberry sales

"Yes, the strawberries are here, the strawberries are here..."

"Dad, I want to eat strawberries, give me one quickly..."

The child's father put a plate of strawberries in front of the siblings, and gently touched the little boy and girl's heads again, saying with favor, "Eat!"

The little boy and the little girl both reached for the strawberries and stuffed them into their mouths.

After eating this, both children's eyes lit up, "What a great..."

"Too good to be true......"

The child's father also brought a strawberry to the child's grandmother, "Mom, try this strawberry too. It's really delicious and worth the price."

The child's grandmother muttered: "This is too expensive. How much does it cost to eat this bite? It hurts like eating my own flesh."

The little boy said innocently: "Grandma, don't eat it, keep it for me. I won't feel any pain after eating it."

A young man next to him couldn't help but smile when he heard what the little boy said, "This kid is so interesting."

The old lady was a little embarrassed and angrily scolded the young man, "Why are you laughing? What's so funny."

The smile on the young man's face fell instantly.

He wanted to scold her back, but felt that he had lowered his standards by arguing with such an old lady, so he could only snort and glare at the old lady.

The child's father also looked helpless.

This damn mouth is really easy to offend people.

"Mom, please eat your food quickly."

As the dishes they ordered came one by one, and the child's father kept picking up dishes for his mother, the old lady finally shuts up.

The child's mother also ate a strawberry and thought it was very delicious. She also felt very comfortable after eating it.

She whispered in the child's father's ear: "A Dong, these strawberries are really delicious. Let's buy more."

"Don't worry, I just bought ten catties, enough to eat for two days, strawberries are easy to spoil, buy too much for fear of not being able to eat it all and spoil it."

"Okay, if it's good, we'll buy it from the owner again."

The child's grandmother vaguely heard what her daughter-in-law said and wanted to say a few more words, but she endured it.

The child's father's name is Xiao Dong, and the child's mother's name is Lin Zishan.

The marriage between Xiao Dong and Lin Zishan is a typical marriage between a poor Phoenix man from another province and a wealthy local Fumei family.

Lin Zishan is the only daughter in the family.

Xiao Dong is a door-to-door son-in-law.

Fortunately, Xiao Dong has a good personality and is very dedicated. He loves Lin Zishan and his two children very much. He is a good father and husband.

Lin Zishan has never regretted marrying him.

After they got married, they also moved out. Although he was the son-in-law, they did not live with Lin's father and Lin's mother because of Lin Zishan's insistence.

Xiao Dong has many advantages, but his only shortcoming is that he has a problem with his mother.

Two years ago, Xiao Dong's father passed away.