100 million, I guarantee you won't die today!

When the black boss heard the suggestions from his two men, he immediately smiled, "What you said makes sense, we really shouldn't let this fat sheep go!"

His fierce eyes fell on He Qihang, making He Qihang feel that he was the lamb waiting to be slaughtered.

He lowered his head, but his mind was spinning rapidly, thinking of ways to escape.

The black boss slowly walked up to He Qihang, stretched out his hand to lift He Qihang's chin, and threatened him fiercely: "Boy, hand over your other bank cards obediently, or I will kill you!"

That foreign bank card with a huge amount of money in it is He Qihang's funds for survival.

But he was also afraid that the black boss would really kill him with one shot, and he was so frightened that his face turned blue.

He begged miserably: "Brother, please spare me. I really have no money. In order to send me to a beautiful country, my family worked several jobs a day and gave me all the money they earned."

"Boy, don't fool me! How many of those children from poor families can come to visit this beautiful country?"

"When you invited us Mary to drink at the bar, your attitude of not minding spending a lot of money to pick up girls made us jealous."

"You tell me now that you only have this little money? NONONO, I don't believe it! I don't believe it at all!"

"Boy, don't force me to do anything to you! Tell me your other bank cards quickly. I don't want to say this a third time!"

He Qihang saw a trace of murderous intent flashing in the black boss's eyes, and thought about getting out of here first.

He said to the black boss: "I have hidden a sum of money in the bank, but if you want to withdraw the money, you must have my fingerprints and iris verification. Even if I tell you, you will not be able to withdraw it."

When the black boss heard this, he smiled ferociously and said, "Boy, we can go with you to withdraw the money. I'm warning you, don't play any tricks. Otherwise, don't blame me for throwing you into the sea to feed the sharks."

He Qihang said with a sad face, "I don't dare, I don't dare..."

The black boss asked his men to untie him, then put a weapon against his lower back and gave him a heavy poke. "Boy, don't play tricks! Do you understand?"

He Qihang was so filled with hatred that he had to put on a smile and say: "I understand, I understand..."

The black boss, the blonde girl and two of his men escorted He Qihang and drove to the famous foreign bank He Qihang mentioned.

When they arrived at the bank entrance, the black boss asked the blonde to hold He Qihang's right arm, and used a piece of black clothing to cover the handcuffs on his hands.

The other two men stood on the left side of He Qihang.

He was behind He Qihang, holding a weapon against his lower back. It could be said that the precautions were very tight.

He Qihang groaned secretly in his heart.

While he was thinking about how to escape, he suddenly saw an old Chinese man in a Tang suit walking towards the bank, accompanied by 6 men in black.

He Qihang's eyes lit up instantly.

He knew that his chance to be rescued had come!

He Qihang shook off the blonde's hand and threw himself at the old man in a Tang suit with all his strength.