Protect you

When Fei Yinzhou received Cheng An's call, he was driving towards Huicheng.

When he saw that it was Cheng An calling, he put on his earplugs, pressed the connect button, and asked him directly: "Manager Cheng, I'm driving. What's the matter? Just tell me!"

Cheng An quickly said: "Mr. Fei, Ms. Song's documents are all here. We need to apply for a business license today. Ms. Song asked us if it has anything to do with it?"

Their company is so big, of course they have interpersonal relationships in every department.

But this matter, originally Cheng An could have solved it directly, this lad still had to ask him again in front of Song Ling, it was clear that he wanted to let him do this favor.

Fei Yinzhou understood what Cheng An meant.

He asked Cheng An again, "Where are you now?"

Cheng An replied respectfully: "I'm at the farm with Ms. Song."

Fei Yinzhou couldn't help but laugh.

This kid is really smart and has a bright future!

Fei Yinzhou said to him directly: "Tell Ms. Song that I am driving there now. I will accompany her to apply for the business license in a while. It should be done today."

Cheng An responded: "Okay, drive slowly, safety first."

Song Ling, who has sensitive hearing, naturally heard their conversation.

When Cheng An repeated Fei Yinzhou's words to her, Song Ling said with gratitude: "Then I will wait until Mr. Fei comes before going. Manager Cheng, thank you!"

Cheng An quickly said: "You're welcome."

Song Ling waited for another half hour, and Fei Yinzhou finally arrived.

He parked the car, strolled up to Song Ling, smiled lightly and said, "Ms. Song, I'm sorry, I'm late."

Song Ling looked at him with a smile and asked, "Mr. Fei, did you come from Pengcheng early in the morning?"

Fei Yinzhou responded, "Yeah."

Song Ling asked him again, "Has Mr. Fei had breakfast?"

Fei Yinzhou shook his head, "No."

Song Ling glanced at the time, it wasn't even 9:30 AM, so she said to him, "Then go back to the restaurant with me to eat something first, and we'll set out again."

Fei Yinzhou also felt a little hungry and nodded, "Okay."

Song Ling greeted Shen Han and Cheng An again, and Fei Yinzhou drove one car each, returning to the old Song Family Seafood Restaurant.

Song Ling parked her car and got out first, asking Song father who was resting, "Dad, is there anything else to eat at home? Mr. Fei hasn't had breakfast yet."

When Song father heard this, he immediately stood up, "Then I can serve Mr. Fei a bowl of noodles with broth, is that okay?" 

Fei Yinzhou, who walked in after him, smiled and returned, "Yes, please Uncle."

Father Song smiled and waved his hand, "You're welcome."

He also instructed Song Ling, "Ling Ling, you make a pot of tea for Mr. Fei first, I'll go and do it right now."

"Okay."

Song Ling invited Fei Yinzhou to sit on the booth by the window.

She took the teapot again, brewed a pot of space-grown Biluochun tea, and poured it for him to drink.