You're taking advantage.

"Okay, let me try it."

Grandma Fei accepted the filial piety from her eldest grandson, put the strawberry into her mouth, bit it gently, and immediately felt the sweet fragrance of strawberry filling her mouth.

Moreover, the juice of this strawberry is particularly abundant, and the texture of the flesh is soft and sweet. It is so delicious!

Grandma Fei's eyes were bright and she finished a strawberry as big as an egg in a few seconds.

"Zhouzhou, this strawberry is so delicious. I have never tasted such a delicious strawberry before. It is really more delicious than the imported strawberries you bought before. Where did you buy it?"

Fei Yinzhou smiled slightly and said, "Surely you can't imagine where I bought it?"

Grandma Fei glanced at him angrily, "Still so mysterious? Hurry up and say it, don't whet my appetite."

Fei Yinzhou smiled and said, "These fruits are grown by the Song Ling family."

"What? Was it grown by the Song Ling family?"

After being surprised, Grandma Fei suddenly realized, "No, isn't Song Ling going back to her hometown? Why did you go to her house to buy fruit?"

Fei Yinzhou explained to her again, "Isn't it a coincidence? I happened to go to Huicheng's branch today for an inspection. When the branch manager was reporting the performance to me, I happened to hear that Song Ling was going to build a large farm." 

"Our branch company just happened to take over her project. Thinking that our two families were neighbors before, and she used to get along well with grandma, I went over to take a look."

Fei Yinzhou knew that his grandma cared about Song Ling, and told her specifically: "Song Ling is now focusing on her career, and her whole mental outlook is different."

"Her farm isn't small, and I saw that the full investment would cost at least close to ten million yuan, so I gave her a discounted price."

"You also know Song Ling's character. She doesn't like to owe favors. I gave her a preferential price, and she treated me to meals and fruits."

"As soon as I ate it, I was amazed by her fruit. I immediately thought of my grandma and ordered a batch from her."

"Song Ling also told me that she had originally planned to send you some fruit. I just happened to be there, so she asked me to bring it back together."

"I gave her the money, but she still didn't want it. After much deliberation, she reluctantly accepted a preferential price."

Grandma Fei thought about Song Ling and felt that it was really hard for this kind but miserable child.

She couldn't help but told Fei Yinzhou, "Zhouzhou, if there is anything that needs help from Aling, just lend a hand and help her. This child is kind-hearted and often took care of me in the past. It's just a pity that her fate is too rough."

Fei Yinzhou saw that his grandma was a little sad for Song Ling, and quickly comforted her and said, "Grandma, don't worry about Song Ling. She is very strong and smart. I think she has stepped out now and wants to focus on her career."

"By the way, I have also negotiated a cooperation with Song Ling. From now on, she will provide our hotel with such high-quality fruits, aquatic products, and vegetables and fruits. We will each share half of the profits."

Grandma Fei laughed and spat at him, "Then you've got a big advantage."

Fei Yinzhou was convinced, "You are right. If Song Ling's farm can always guarantee to provide products of this level, I can imagine how popular our hotel will be."

"Speaking of this, it is true that our hotel took advantage, but don't worry, I will find a way to make up for her in other places."

Grandma Fei nodded, "Grandma feels relieved when you do things."

Grandma Fei ate several strawberries while talking to him.

Fei Yinzhou asked her to try some cherries and cherry tomatoes, and peeled a big apple for her.

Every piece of fruit is so delicious that Grandma Fei is full of praise.

After she tasted these fruits, her stomach felt a little full.

"Oops, I ate too much. I won't be able to eat at night."

Fei Yinzhou saw his grandma eating happily, and smiled and said to her: "Grandma, I also bought a super large splendid lobster, butter crab, and Neptune grouper. I ate these seafood for lunch. Yes, the taste is really delicious to the extreme, so delicious that people will never forget it."

Grandma Fei believed in what her eldest grandson said. If he said it was delicious, it must be delicious.

She has always liked seafood, and lobster and butter crab are top seafood ingredients.

Now when she heard what Fei Yinzhou said, her mouth started to water.

"Then let Lao Deng cook both the giant lobster and butter crab tonight."

"Okay, then I'll go talk to Uncle Deng."

Uncle Deng is fifty years old this year. He was originally the chef of Feijia Hotel. Later, when he got older, Fei Yinzhou transferred him to his house to cook.

When Uncle Deng worked in a hotel, he also saw a lot of precious seafood.

But today's five-pound splendid lobster and butter crab are still very rare.

He also devoted all his efforts to cooking these two dishes.

The Splendid Lobster was too big and had a lot of shrimp meat, so Uncle Deng divided it into two dishes.

Make half of the steamed splendid lobster.

The other half will be spicy lobster.

He knew that both Grandma Fei and Fei Yinzhou could eat spicy food and liked to eat it, so he specially made such a spicy flavor.

It is best not to disassemble the butter crab before eating it. Uncle Deng washes the whole butter crab and steams it directly in the pot.

When eating, add ginger juice, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, millet chili and other condiments. It will taste very good.

While Uncle Deng was making it, the rich aroma made him drool.

But the host didn't say anything. Even if he was greedy for this dish again, he would never touch a chopstick. This was his principle.

When it was time to eat, Fei Yinzhou also asked Uncle Deng to share a portion and let him and Sister Wu taste it together.

Uncle Deng also thanked him profusely. He knew that the young master was the nicest person and would not forget to give him and Mrs. Wu a portion of any delicious food.

In such a kind master's house, he can work all his life without feeling tired.

After Grandma Fei tasted the taste of giant lobster, butter crab, and those vegetables and fruits, she was also conquered by the ultimate deliciousness of these dishes.

She urged Fei Yinzhou one after another, "Zhouzhou, the flavor of these dishes, really too good, compared to those dishes in the past, they are inferior, you must have a good relationship with Ah Ling in the future, don't cut off these fruits and vegetables."

Fei Yinzhou nodded repeatedly, "Grandma, don't worry, as long as Song Ling has it, I will promise to buy it back for you."

Grandma Fei smiled and narrowed her eyes, "Good, good..."

After dinner, Fei Yinzhou had time to look at his phone and found a message from Cheng An on his phone.

He clicked on it and Cheng An told him that the "Planning Permit" for Song Ling Farm had been obtained, and the engineering team would be officially mobilized to start work tomorrow.

Fei Yinzhou replied directly to him, "Send more manpower and try to complete the project as soon as possible."