Don't worry about selling your goods

"Okay, come on, let's all have a taste."

Song Ling delivered the strawberries and cherries to several relatively friendly passengers around them.

The woman who said before that fruits might contain hormones and genetic modification also reached out.

Song Ling quickly took the fruit back, leaving her hand empty.

The woman stared with anger.

Song Ling sneered back at her, she won't let her eat it! Gluttony will kill you!

That woman was scolding Song Ling with fierce eyes, you cheapskate, why are you so small-minded?

Song Ling chuckled, yes! That's how I hold a grudge!

The two boxes of fruit were split between us, one for each of them, in no time at all.

Everyone who had eaten it praised it loudly.

Everyone asked Song Ling for her WeChat ID, and told her to add them as a friend after getting off the plane, and asked her to let them join in the group so that they can also buy these fruits.

Song Ling told them the price again.

These days, those who can travel by plane are generally not in a bad economic situation.

They also said that the price was not an issue.

Considering the excellent quality of this fruit, the price set by Song Ling is really a conscientious price.

Song Ling also didn't expect that she could develop a lot of customers just by flying.

This is a good product that you don't have to worry about selling!

An hour and a half later, the plane landed steadily at Star City Airport.

Huo Zhenghong and the others immediately added Song Ling as their friends as soon as they got off the plane.

Song Ling also added them one by one, and then pulled them into the WeChat group of Lingling Farm.

She also told them that she was on a business trip these days and would not be able to send fruit to everyone until she returned in two days.

Everyone said there was no problem and then waved goodbye to Song Ling.

Yue Dongcheng was the last to leave.

Before leaving, he asked Song Ling, "Sister Ling, where are you going? Do you want me to take you off?"

Both he and Song Ling was only returning to Star City for a period of time, and neither of them had brought much with them.

Song Ling only carried a large backpack.

She said to Yue Dongcheng: "No, Xiao Yue, please go home quickly. We will make an appointment when we have time after we return to Huicheng."

Yue Dongcheng didn't force himself, he smiled and waved to her, "Okay, Sister Ling, I'll go now, see you later!"

"Okay, see you later!"

Song Ling watched Yue Dongcheng get into the car, and then she took a taxi.

In places like airports, there are always drivers waiting for passengers.

She placed an order for a taxi on the mobile app, and someone immediately took the order, and the car came quickly.

What surprised Song Ling was that the driver was actually a woman named Weng Yu.