Lingling Farm

After Song Ling finished working on the recruitment at noon, she left the afternoon recruitment to Luo Jiajia.

She went online to find a local architectural design company to make planning and design plans for the farm.

Song Ling picked the local Jian An Construction and Engineering Company, which is more famous and has a better reputation.

The customer service agent who answered the phone at Jian'an asked about Song Ling's request and then directly transferred the call to Cheng An, the head of the company's design department.

When the front desk customer service transferred the call to Cheng An, they had already roughly told him about Song Ling's request.

The project of a 500-acre farm is not small!

After Cheng An answered the phone, he greeted Song Ling very politely, "Hello! I am Cheng An, the head of the design department. What is your name?"

Song Ling responded back, "Hello! My name is Song Ling, I'm the owner of Lingling Farm, I would like to ask you to help me make a planning and design plan for that 500 acres big farm of mine, I wonder how much you charge?"

Cheng An asked again carefully, "Ms. Song, do you just want to draw a planning design? Or do you want to draw the plans and then find us to build the project together?"

Song Ling asked: "Please tell me about these two situations, and I will look at the options."

"Good."

Cheng An carefully explained to her, "If it's just a drawing of a planning and design plan, a typical 500-acre planning and design drawing is around fifty thousand yuan."

"If you contact us for the construction of your entire farm, then we'll cover this planning and design plans."

Song Ling thought about the construction of the entire farm, there are really a lot of projects to be done.

Road construction is a project worth about one million yuan.

To build a villa for her to live in, at least one million is the minimum.

There are also staff dormitories. She is planning to build an apartment-style building. She will build two more buildings. One will be used for guests to stay in the future. It is estimated that it will cost another one to two million yuan.

There is also a future farming plant, and a fruit packing plant, etc. ......

Song Ling told Cheng An about these projects that were probably going to be built.

Cheng An immediately said, "Ms. Song, this project of yours is quite large, how about this, I'll go over to your side now to take a look and make an on-site survey, and then we'll discuss the details face-to-face, how about that?"

Song Ling also hoped that this matter could be resolved quickly, "Of course, you are welcome to come over for field inspection."

Before a building is constructed, they do have to do work such as surveying the foundation.

Cheng An put down the phone and immediately called two people from the engineering department, then took his assistant with him. The four of them drove two cars and went straight to Lao Song's Seafood Restaurant.

Song Ling and Cheng An made an appointment to meet at Lao Song's Seafood Restaurant.

As soon as Cheng An and the others arrived and the two parties exchanged greetings, Song Ling took them to the farm.