Ms. Song is really generous!

Song Ling knew that his last sentence was making excuses, but she was still very happy, "If Mr. Fei is willing to help, that would be great. Thank you, Mr. Fei."

She was just a little civilian, even if she had married into the He family before, the original owner had only been a housewife, and there was no need for her to do any Madam diplomacy.

She really has no connections.

But Fei Yinzhou was different.

The Fei Group he controls is one of the top 500 companies in the world, and his business scope spans domestic and foreign countries.

In China, Fei Group is even more famous and can almost be said to be a household name.

As soon as Fei Yinzhou walked out, no matter where he went, there were people who welcomed him warmly and wanted to beg him to invest more in the local area so that they could earn more achievements.

Fei Yinzhou's reputation is good enough to make a difference.

If they help her come forward to apply for the certificate, Song Ling will feel more relieved.

While chatting, Song Ling asked Grandma Fei if she was in good health.

Fei Yinzhou gently returned, "It's not bad, elderly people's bodies, always have more problems."

While they were chatting, Song Dachao quickly rushed over.

Song's mother took him to the private room on the second floor, and then went down to work again.

As soon as Song Ling saw him coming, she quickly stood up to greet him, "Uncle Chao, you're here."

Song Dachao smiled and handed the "Collective Land Use Rights Certificate" to Song Ling, "Aling, this land use certificate is ready, please keep it."

Song Ling took it with a smile, "Thank you, Uncle Chao."

Then, she said to Song Dachao: "Uncle Chao, let me introduce to you. This is Mr. Fei Yinzhou, the president of Fei Group."

Song Dachao was shocked when he heard that he was the president of the famous Fei Group.

He immediately stretched out his hands and shook hands with Fei Yinzhou warmly, "Hello, Mr. Fei, I have admired your name for a long time. I didn't expect to see you here today. It's such an honor and a great honor."

Fei Yinzhou stood up and shook hands with him, "Hello, Village Chief Song!"

Song Ling introduced him to Cheng An again, "Uncle Chao, this is Mr. Cheng An, the design department manager of Huicheng Construction Company, a subsidiary of Fei Group. They are responsible for my farm construction project."

Song Dachao shook hands with Cheng An again, "Hello, Manager Cheng!"

Cheng An also smiled politely and said, "Hello, Village Chief Song!"

Seeing that they were done exchanging greetings, Song Ling said to Song Dachao again, "Uncle Chao, please sit down and have a glass of wine or juice first, I'll go and heat up the dishes."

There is also a microwave oven on the second floor. Song Ling quickly heated up the dishes on the table and brought them back.

"Uncle Chao, thank you for your hard work these past two days. Hurry up and eat. We have already eaten."

Song Dachao was indeed hungry. When he heard that they had finished eating, he stopped being polite to them and started eating directly.

Song Ling took the "Collective Land Use Rights Certificate" and took a photo with her mobile phone to keep the certificate.