Let's eat together

Song Ling smiled and replied back. "As long as Bureau Xu is willing to come, I will definitely warmly welcome you. However, the farm is still under construction and many places are still not perfected, so after it is built, I will invite Bureau Xu and Mr. Fei to come over together for a get-together."

This time, luckily Fei Yinzhou came forward to help her.

But she still has to maintain these connections herself in the future.

She can't go to Fei Yinzhou to solve any problems in the future, right?

She is not so shameless and always goes to him.

Moreover, she had to repay the favor she owed him.

After all, she was nothing to him, so how could she afford to let him run around and hustle for her for no reason.

About half an hour later, the business license of Song Ling Farm came out.

Song Ling thanked him and also invited Bureau Xu to have a meal together.

Fei Yinzhou also extended an invitation.

Xu Yuzhou smiled and replied: "There's really no need, Mr. Fei, Ms. Song, I believe you all know that the higher-ups are very strict in their control right now, if I really go out to eat now, I'll have committed an error."

When Fei Yinzhou heard what he said, he smiled and said, "In that case, I would like to thank Bureau Xu for today. We will get together again if we have the opportunity in the future."

Xu Yuzhou laughed continuously and responded: "Okay, okay, let's meet again when we have the opportunity."

Seeing that Fei Yinzhou and Song Ling were leaving, he took out his mobile phone again, added Song Ling's WeChat ID, and directly transferred a well-meaning 3888 yuan to Song Ling.

"Ms. Song, here's the fruit money."

Xu Yuzhou thought in his heart that with the identities of Fei Yinzhou and Song Ling, it was impossible to deliver fruit to him.

When Fei Yinzhou introduced it just now, he said that this is a high-quality fruit that is more delicious than imported fruits.

The two boxes of fruit weighed ten catties each, and he transferred the money to Song Ling at a price close to 200 yuan per catties.

As soon as Song Ling saw that he transferred so much money, she hurriedly said. "Bureau Xu, these fruits don't cost so much. I'm embarrassed to accept the money."

Xu Yuzhou laughed and said, "Ms. Song, just accept it. If it's delicious, I'll buy it again next time, and you can give me a cheaper price."

Song Ling was helpless, "Okay, if Bureau Xu wants to buy it next time, I will give you a few more catties."

Xu Yuzhou smiled and said, "Then I'll thank you in advance."

After bidding farewell to Xu Yuzhou and leaving the gate of the Industrial and Commercial Bureau, Song Ling said to Fei Yinzhou with emotion: "The current atmosphere is much better than before."

Fei Yinzhou smiled lightly, "Nowadays, civil servants are paid well and the management is strict. Relatively speaking, it is indeed much better than before."

He glanced at his watch again and said to Song Ling: "It's getting late. I'll take you to the Sea Pearl Hotel to have a meal and meet Yang Lei on the way."

Song Ling thought that the consignee was this Yang Lei, and with Fei Yinzhou's personal introduction, it would be easier for everyone to get along in the future.