The Enthusiastic Reception

Fei Yinzhou said seriously: "I just don't want to wrong such a good fruit."

Song Ling also replied to him seriously, "I know that these fruits are sold in high-end hotels and can be sold at sky-high prices without any hype. There are many rich people in the world, but I still stick to my idea."

Fei Yinzhou had no choice but to think of another way.

"Is this good? We will cooperate. You provide the fruits and I will be responsible for the sales. After deducting all expenses, each of us will share half of the profits. We will also bear the losses together, okay?"

Song Ling knew in her heart that Fei Yinzhou would never lose money in her fruit business.

He just said this to reassure her and let her accept his kindness calmly.

In her impression, Fei Yinzhou, as the leader of the Fei Group, has always been extremely powerful.

But now he has repeatedly given in, and for this reason, Song Ling feels that if she refuses his kindness again, she will be a little ignorant.

She also joked: "Okay, since Mr. Fei wants to give me money, I will accept it shamelessly."

Fei Yinzhou corrected her seriously again, "I'm not giving you money, but I want to tie you, a unique and high-quality supplier, to my big ship."

"We work together, it's the best way to win-win."

"I can also have more peace of mind and not have to worry about you, the supplier, running off one day or getting scooped up."

Song Ling felt more comfortable when she heard what he said.

"Okay, then I will listen to Mr. Fei and let's work together. I hope we can have a happy cooperation."

Song Ling smiled and stretched out her hand towards him.

"Happy cooperation!"

Fei Yinzhou shook hands with her gently and quickly let go in a gentlemanly manner.

At this moment, Xiao Xixi's delicate and clear voice came from the stairs, "Mommy, Mommy..."

Song Ling hurried to the door and saw that little Xixi was holding onto the wall and climbing up the stairs one step at a time.

Before this little one could even get to the third floor, she began yelling out for her Mommy.

Seeing that the little one was sweating profusely, Song Ling quickly walked down a few steps and picked her up.

She reached over and wiped her sweat again and asked gently, "Little Xixi, what are you doing up here?"

Xiao Xixi showed her millet teeth and said with a crooked smile: "Grandma said, let mommy take Uncle Fei and Uncle Cheng down to have a meal~"

Song Ling kissed her and said, "Okay, Mommy knows. Mommy will take your Uncle Fei and Uncle Cheng to the second floor for dinner. My Xixi is so good, okay~"

When Xiao Xixi heard her mother praising her, she smiled even more happily, and hugged Song Ling and kissed her fiercely.

Song Ling returned to the hall with Xiao Xixi in her arms, smiled and said to Fei Yinzhou and Cheng An: "Mr. Fei, Manager Cheng, my dad has already prepared the meal. Let's go down and eat!"

"Good!"

Fei Yinzhou and Cheng An quickly packed their things, stood up, and followed Song Ling out of the door.