Buying Land

When Song's mother saw the strawberries as big as eggs in the box, she was surprised and said. "Wow, these strawberries are so big, the color is beautiful, and the smell of strawberries is so fragrant, I want to eat them at first sight....."

She packed half a tray of strawberries and opened the box of cherries.

The beautiful black and purple color of the cherries and their shape, which is bigger than a coin, shocked Song's mother again. "Wow, these cherries are invincible!"

Song's mother finished packing the cherries, she couldn't wait to open the box containing the cherry tomatoes.

The shape and color of cherry tomatoes also did not disappoint her.

With awe, she said to Song Ling. "Ling Ling, these fruits of yours, let me not talk about how they taste, just this appearance alone, are already much, much better than many high-class fruits."

Song Ling smiled back at her. "Mom, these fruits are not just beautiful, its flavor and nutrition is the most superior. You will know it when you eat it later, it will make you want to eat it again and again, and want to keep eating it."

Mother Song laughed out loud. "Don't tell me, I want to eat now. I shall not talk to you, I'll wash the fruit, it's too gluttonous."

Mother Song entered the kitchen with a large plate full of fruits.

While cleaning the fruit, she couldn't resist picking up a cherry and popping it into her mouth.

She took a bite, and the cherry burst into her mouth full of sweet juice.

The extremely sweet taste captured her instantly.

Song mother's eyes lit up. "Mmm, so sweet, so yummy, so delicious......"

She spit the inner core of the fruit in her mouth in the garbage can and stuffed another one into her mouth before she brought out the washed plate of fruit.

Song's mother shouted excitedly to Song's father. "Old Song, the fruit Lingling brought back this time is really delicious, you should try it."

She picked up another cherry and brought it to little Xixi's mouth, coaxing her. "Little Xixi, come on, you eat some fruit too, eat more fruit, Little Xixi will grow more beautiful."

Once little Xixi heard that eating fruits can grow beautiful, she immediately opened her mouth and bit the cherry, then grabbed the cherry with her little hand and gently bit into it.

The next moment, little Xixi was overwhelmed by the deliciousness of the cherry.

She said to Mother Song with bright eyes, "Grandma, this fruit is delicious (to eat), I want more......"

Mother Song took another piece for her.

Song Ling saw her mom and Xixi eating happily, and her dad was eating without talking, she also smiled and took a cherry and ate with them.

This large plate of fruits was finished by a few of them in the blink of an eye.

Song's mother hadn't finished eating yet, so she went to wash another plate, and everyone continued to eat.

When Mother Song ate until her stomach felt a little full, she let out a long sigh with emotion. "This fruit, it's really too delicious! I've never eaten such delicious fruit before, it's so amazing!"

Song's father also echoed. "This fruit is really delicious, much more delicious than the high-end fruit that was given to me at several hundred yuan a catty before."