Private Detective

Song Ling in the post-apocalyptic world only lives by fighting and killing, focusing on her career and promotion, and has never been in love.

Although there were a lot of men who showed her affection, but being under that cruel survival environment, she had also seen more than enough of the good shows  you are betraying me and I am betraying you for the sake of a little bit of resources, which made her complete lack of heart to form a family with any man.

She is very unfamiliar with the relationship between men and women.

Upon arriving in this world, where life is calm and comfortable, moods are apt to fluctuate instead.

She looked down at the delivery address on her phone, which was the Pearl of the Sea Hotel in Daliao Bay.

The consignee, Fei Yinzhou wrote the general manager of the hotel - Yang Lei.

Song Ling knew in her heart that the current business of the Pearl of the Sea Hotel in Daliao Bay was not good.

If she followed the usual business dealings, Fei Yinzhou should have asked her to deliver the goods to the Pearl of the Sea Hotel in Pengcheng Bay.

But for her, it's too far to deliver goods to Pengcheng Bay.

Song Ling boldly guessed that Fei Yinzhou probably sent her directly to the Pearl of the Sea Hotel in Daliao Bay because he didn't want her to be so tired.

Thinking of his good intentions, Song Ling said to him seriously, "Thank you, Mr. Fei!"

Fei Yinzhou chuckled lightly, "If you really want to thank me, Ms. Song, I should be the one thanking you."

"As you know, the hotel and tourism industries have been hit hard by the economic downturn in the past two years."

"To tell you the truth, except for the Sea Pearl Hotel in Pengcheng Bay, Provincial, City, Haicheng and Beijing, the business of the hotels under my ownership is slightly better, but the others have also been hit hard."

"Now that you provide these top-notch fruits, vegetables and other products, I have a hunch that our hotel will definitely change the status quo and become popular across the country."

Its branches are also located in major cities across the country, such as Huicheng, Yangcheng, Zhucheng, Hucheng, Jincheng, Rongcheng, Chongqing, Jiangcheng, Hangcheng, Beijing, Hong Kong City, Aocheng, etc...

If, as he said, her fruits and vegetables can help his hotel industry rise again, it will be a great thing for her.

Song Ling picked up the tea cup and raised it towards him, "Then I wish us happy cooperation and a win-win career."

Fei Yinzhou also raised his cup and clinked it with her, "Happy cooperation!"

Although the cup was not filled with wine, the two of them looked at each other and smiled in a tacit understanding. Everything was in this cup of hot tea.

Song Ling saw Father Song is coming over with noodles and reminded him, "Mr. Fei, the noodles are here."

Fei Yinzhou quickly stood up and wanted to take the noodles from Father Song's hand.

Father Song flashed out of the way and said to him with a smile: "The bowl is a bit hot. I'll do it. I'll do it. You sit down first."

He placed the noodles in front of Fei Yinzhou, "Mr. Fei, enjoy your meal!"

"Uncle Song is polite, thank you Uncle Song."

Fei Yinzhou looked at the bowl of soup noodles with meat, shrimps, poached eggs, green vegetables and chopped green onions in front of him, and his appetite suddenly increased.