He Qihang's End

Although she knew that He Qihang's life would definitely not be easy now after he was poisoned.

Still, she wondered, how miserable was he?

Fei Yinzhou replied to her, "He Qihang is now a murder suspect and has fled abroad. I heard that the police have issued a wanted order to another country and asked them to help capture He Qihang."

Song Ling's eyes widened and she asked him again, "Who did he kill this time?"

Fei Yinzhou: "You must have never imagined that the person he killed this time was Jin Cancan."

Song Ling was stunned for a moment, then replied: "Evil people will be rewarded with evil, that's great! [Applause, applause, applause]"

She really didn't expect that He Qihang would kill Jin Cancan.

He wanted to divorce the original owner, and even killed Xiao Lele because of Jin Cancan, a shameless woman!

Now he actually killed her?

This show is so unexpected and wonderful!

Not to mention she was gloating over their misfortune, this was exactly what she wanted to see for this pair of scumbag men and bitches.

Why should the original owner and her son be tossed to death by them, but they can continue to live their lives with impunity?

Evil will be rewarded with evil, this is the ending they deserve! Only then can one please the hearts of the people!

At this time, He Qihang, who was far away in the beautiful city that never sleeps, was huddled on the bed with two dark circles under his eyes that were comparable to national treasures, his head covered with cold sweat and his whole body shivering.

He dreamed that Xiao Lele and Jin Cancan came to kill him again!

These days, no matter day or night, as soon as he closes his eyes, Xiao Lele and Jin Cancan will come to him and say they want to drag him down to accompany them.

He is afraid!

He is afraid!

In his dream he begged them for mercy!

But every time, they choked him to death or drowned him in the water.

They said they wanted him to experience their death.

Each time he woke up in a state of near death.

Such repeated mentally torture made him almost collapse.

What frightened him even more was that he received a call from his mother today, saying that Jin Cancan's body had been exhumed, and it was the delivery boy who reported the case.

The delivery boy also said that he killed the man and that the police had come to his door to investigate.

His mother also asked him to find another place to live immediately instead of living in the family house.

Otherwise, the foreign police will send people there and catch him immediately.

He Qihang also thought of something.

He had received a blackmail message before.

The person in the message claimed to be the delivery boy who was running errands that day.

He threatened to bury the matter in his heart if he gave him two million, knowing that the box contained the remains.

If he doesn't pay, he'll call the police.