It's hard not to get rich

Song Ling asked Fei Yinzhou and Cheng An to sit for a while while she went to prepare fruits and vegetables.

Song Ling went directly into the private room next door, closed the door, locked it, and closed the curtains.

Then she took out cherries, strawberries, cherry tomatoes, grapes, oranges, and apples from the space, each weighing fifty catties.

After preparing the fruits, Song Ling went back down and asked Song mother, "Mom, those vegetables in the backyard, do you still have any of the ones you picked today? Mr. Fei wants to buy some to go back and eat, all fifty yuan a catty."

Hearing that she really sold those vegetables for fifty yuan a catty, Song mother smiled happily, "There's still a little bit left, but not much left, for the guests that came today, every one of them ordered vegetables and eggplants and cucumber, if Mr. Fei wants it, lets go and pick it now."

When Song Ling saw that there were still a few tables of customers in the restaurant, she said to her, "You take care of the store first, and I'll go pick them!"

Song's mother looked at the customers in the store and felt a little inseparable, "Then go ahead!"

Song Ling took two plastic boxes for vegetables and went to the backyard.

Looking at this vibrant vegetable garden, Song Ling was in a good mood.

She used her wood power, transformed into several invisible tentacles, and quickly picked vegetables, eggplants, cucumbers, etc...

Soon, Song Ling had picked two large vegetable boxes full of vegetables.

After picking the vegetables, she gave those vegetables a little special power, causing them to grow quickly. Wait until tomorrow, and the vegetables can be picked again.

The vegetables and fruits were also ready. Song Ling found two water tanks and filled them with water.

She also added a little spiritual liquid into the water, so that the beautiful lobster, butter crab, and Neptune grouper kept in it would not have any problems.

Song Ling found Song's father and told him, "Dad, Mr. Fei just told me that their hotel will charge 500,000 for these five-pound Splendid Lobster, 100,000 for Butter Crab, and Neptune Grouper. The fish costs 1,000 yuan per catty, and I will sell him one (piece) of each of these three items."

Father Song was a little surprised when he heard that this five-pound Splendid Lobster could be sold for 500,000 yuan.

"I thought such a big Splendid Lobster could be sold for at most 300,000 yuan, but I didn't expect Mr. Fei to be willing to pay 500,000 yuan for one. That's quite generous."

Song Ling looked at the remaining two Splendid Lobsters and two Butter Crabs, and she said to Song father, "Dad, let's keep one of the Splendid Lobsters and Butter Crab for you and mom to try, and the other, I'll sell it to Mr. Fei."

Father Song quickly said: "It's rare that Mr. Fei is willing to pay such a high price. It costs a lot of money to build a farm now. If he wants it, just give it to him. We can eat it later."

Song Ling smiled and said to him: "You can eat it with confidence. These are rare things in the eyes of others. If your daughter has that ability, I can cultivate them in the future. You can eat as much as you want."

"Really?"

Father Song looked at her with bright eyes. With Aling's ability, it would be difficult for him not to make a fortune.

"Of course it's true. Why did I lie to you?"

After Song Ling finished speaking, she took out the two Splendid Lobsters and Butter Crab that were around five catties and put them into the tank that she had brought over.