Delicious Fruits

Song's mother also felt a little strange, "Yes, your father usually came back at this time, what's going on today?"

She said as she walked to the front of the store and looked towards the other side of the road.

Song Ling reminded her. "Mom, why don't you call Dad and ask to see what's going on?"

Song's mother immediately took out her mobile phone and called Song's father.

Father Song saw that it was Mother Song calling, and immediately answered. "Hello, wife, what's the matter?"

When Song's mother heard someone arguing loudly on his side, her heart tightened and she immediately asked him. "Old Song, why haven't you come back today? Ling Ling and Little Xixi are back, so hurry back!"

"Huh? Ling Ling and Little Xixi are back?"

As soon as Father Song heard her say that his precious daughter and granddaughter had returned, he immediately said happily. "I'll be right back!"

After hanging up the phone, Song's father said to the person he knew next to him, "My daughter is back, I'll go home first, and I won't pick up the goods today."

He didn't get any fresh products today. It's a big deal, so he won't open the store. He'll just spend time with his daughter and granddaughter.

Song's father rode on the electric tricycle and hurried back.

Seeing Father Song return, Song Ling welcomed him with little Xixi in her arms. "Father, you're back."

Father Song chuckled happily. "Ai, Ling Ling, you are back. Your mother has been nagging for a few days, saying that you haven't come back for so long, she misses you."

Song Ling smiled and teased him. "Doesn't Dad miss me?"

Father Song laughed heartily. "Yes, Dad also misses you and our little Xixi."

Song Ling again taught little Xixi to call out someone. "Xixi, this is Grandpa, call out to Grandpa."

Little Xixi stared blankly at the tall and imposing, tough-faced, angular Father Song. Feeling a little scared, she turned her head and buried her little face in the nook of Song Ling's neck.

Song Ling was a little helpless, and patted her little butt lightly, "Xixi, be good, call grandpa, grandpa will have candy for you later."

However, little Xixi still refuses to look up and call out, saying that she can't be coaxed to eat any candy.

Father Song saw Little Xixi's shy little appearance, smiled and waved his hand towards Song Ling. "Little Xixi hasn't seen us for too long, she's not familiar with us now. It's alright, they'll get familiar with it after a few more days of playing, she'll naturally call us when the time comes."

Song Ling couldn't do anything about the child, so she could only wait until she was familiar, and then let her call out to people.

Song Ling saw the empty water tank on the tricycle, and asked Father Song. "Dad, how come you haven't got the goods this late today? Didn't those fishing boats come back?"

The fishermen here go fishing at sea, usually leaving at 4:00 or 5:00 in the morning and returning before 10:00 in the morning.

Father Song opened a seafood restaurant, have always taken goods directly from these fishing boats. They are not only low priced, the goods are also the freshest.

Today is dragged to almost 12 o'clock noon, he still didn't get the goods, really not normal.

Father Song sighed lightly. "The fishing gang surnamed Fan, gathered a group of people to stop those fishing boats, not allowing them to sell goods directly to us. They must sell the goods to him, and then we will get the goods from him."