Mr. Fei's Confession

After she became the strongest person, she had to bear such a dazzling aura for a long time, forcing her to take on the responsibility of protecting all living beings in the base.

There is glory.

It is also true to be worshiped and admired by others.

But this kind of life of being in front of everything and acting as a shield for others is really very tiring!

This is not the life she wants.

But now, she can live a free life, without having to bear the responsibility of protecting all living beings, and can be with her family.

Such days are relaxing, happy, and peaceful, and she can sleep until dawn.

This is what she wants!

Fei Yinzhou watched her lose in the daze there, stretched out his hand and waved it in front of her.

Only then did Song Ling come back to her senses.

She smiled and asked him, "What's wrong?"

Fei Yinzhou looked at her and asked, "What were you thinking about just now? Thinking so deeply?"

Song Ling replied to him while making tea, "I was just thinking that life is very good now. I feel very happy and satisfied. I hope I can continue to live like this."

Fei Yinzhou's heart skipped a beat and he couldn't help but ask her, "Then what are your plans in the future? Are you not planning to find someone else?"

Song Ling glanced at him and said with a faint smile: "It depends on the situation. If there is a suitable one, I may find one. If there is no suitable one, it is not bad to live like this."

Fei Yinzhou blurted out, "Ms. Song, I can take care of you."

Song Ling looked at him steadily, then shook her head, "Mr. Fei, thank you for always taking care of me, but our relationship really hasn't reached that point yet."

Now that Fei Yinzhou had spoken out, he wanted her to understand his intentions and determination.

He said to her seriously: "Ah ling, I now understand my feelings for you. I like your straightforwardness, your strength, your confidence, and your perseverance and calmness."

"I'm not asking you to agree to me now, but please give me a chance to pursue you, okay?"

When Song Ling heard his inquiry, she also tortured her own soul.

Faced with the pursuit of such a top-notch, high-quality, rich and handsome man, can you bear it?

Her answer is: I can't bear it!

If a giant leg like Fei Yinzhou's reaching the sky was brought to her and offered to be hugged by her, would she be willing to hug it?

Unwilling!

Song Ling knew very well in her heart that if she wanted to live a stable and happy life in this world, there must be someone who took on the responsibility of protecting her, Xixi, and her family, and shielding her from the storms outside.

Of course, she can still do it if she works hard on her own.

But she wants to be a Buddhist salted fish in this life and does not want to repeat her previous life.

If Fei Yinzhou is really willing to stand in front of her, be the patron saint (shield) who protects them, and let her be a free salted fish, of course she is willing to give him a chance.