The restaurant's on fire

After Shen Han confirmed that this was the recruitment office of Lingling Farm, he led his brothers to Song Ling.

When they saw Song Ling's facial features clearly, they were also stunned by Song Ling's beauty.

But Shen Han quickly realized, and asked Song Ling in a deep voice, "Hello! I'm Shen Han, and I'm here for an interview."

Song Ling smiled and said back to him, "Hello! Mr. Shen, please sit down!"

Song Ling looked at the people following Shen Han. Including Shen Han, there were ten people in total.

Song's Mother brought them stools and asked them to sit and wait. Then she poured a glass of juice for each of them, "Here, drink some juice."

They all also said to Song Mother, "Thank you."

When Song Ling saw the tall physique and solid muscles of Shen Han and his group, she felt that they were good at farm work.

She first took out a stack of resumes and said to Shen Han: "Mr. Shen, please fill out this resume first."

"Okay."

Shen Han took the resume form and distributed it to the brothers to fill out.

He also took a copy for himself, sat across from Song Ling, and quickly filled it up.

Song Ling looked at the words written by Shen Han. They were vigorous and sharp, it is said that the words are like a person. Surely Shen Han's character is also resolute and sharp?

Shen Han wrote very quickly and handed the completed resume form back to Song Ling, "I've filled it out."

Song Ling took his resume and took a look at it.

Shen Han is 28 years old this year, graduated from high school to go to the army, from the army has been a full ten years, in the army made a first-class merit once, second-class merit three times, third-class merit five times, the performance is extremely excellent.

He was discharged from the army with the rank of a colonel, but was discharged for some special reason and was not given a job assignment.

The other nine are brothers who fought with him in the army.

Shen Han was forced to leave the army, and they also chose to leave the army.

But what they didn't expect was that even after they retired from the army, those people still wouldn't let them go, and they encountered obstacles at every turn when looking for a job.

Even if they find a job and go to work, they will be fired again because of the threats of those people.

As a result, they have not found a decent job until now.

Fortunately, when they retired from the army, they all had a sum of money, which kept them going.

When Song Ling saw what Shen Han wrote about being discharged from the army due to special circumstances, a trace of doubt and deep thought flashed in her eyes.

But she didn't delve into it.

Everyone always has one or another kind of difficulty that cannot be shared with others, and she understands it.

As long as Shen Han is reliable and trustworthy, she can give him important tasks.

After Song Ling looked at Shen Han's resume and certificate, she deliberately asked him, "Mr. Shen, if I hire you to be security guards, but not only let you work as security guards, I might also let you work as laborers to farm the fields, would you be willing to do it?"