Fatal Tenderness

After the shock, Fei Yinzhou and Yang Lei gave Song Ling a thumbs up. "Ms. Song, you are amazing!"

Fei Yinzhou turned his head and glanced at Yang Lei.

Yang Lei immediately shrank back.

He cried inwardly, this time it was bad, he had stolen his boss's limelight, the boss wouldn't blame him, would he? Wuwuwu...

Fei Yinzhou felt a little more comfortable when he saw Yang Lei take a step back knowingly.

Fei Yinzhou looked at Song Ling with a smile and asked, "Ms. Song, can you provide these top-quality ingredients to my hotel?"

Song Ling winked at him playfully, "Then it depends on how much money you pay?"

Fei Yinzhou felt his heart soften when he saw the money-loving look on her face, and his tone became gentler, "You can make whatever price you want. It's whatever you say."

Yang Lei was behind Fei Yinzhou, lowering his head and snickering.

His CEO, Mr. Fei, is finally getting the hang of it.

Such fatal tenderness!

I wonder if Ms. Song can withstand it?

Song Ling also felt why Fei Yinzhou spoke so softly today?

Her little heart was beating a little uncontrollably, and her cheeks seemed to be a little warm.

This body's instinctive reaction made Song Ling feel a little strange, a little panicked, and a little at a loss.

But these emotions come and go just as quickly.

She quickly calmed down.

Song Ling looked frankly at Fei Yinzhou and smiled back at him, "That's what you said, don't say I'll kill you later!"

Fei Yinzhou smiled lightly, "No, it's my honor to be slaughtered by you!"

Everyone around, including Song Ling, were shocked by the earthy words of love from the president of Fei!

Yang Lei: "My boss is also desperate enough to get a wife, to confess to Ms. Song in front of so many people!"

Song Fei: "How dare this Big President Fei covet my sister? When did he develop a liking toward my sister?"

Ding Haoran: "Dear me, Father Fei actually likes Sister Ling? One is a domineering president and the other is a queen royalty, this is going to be a good show!"

Xiao Xixi: "I always feel that there is something wrong with the way Uncle Fei looks at Mommy, but I have no evidence~"

Father Song snorted in his heart: "This brat surname Fei, how could he take advantage of my Aling so quickly? He wants to marry my daughter, Fei brat, you still have a long way to go!"

Song's mother was very happy in her heart: "My Ah ling is so outstanding, even if all the men in the world like her, it is only natural! Mr. Fei really has a vision!"

Song Ling saw the expressions of everyone around her watching the show, and she quickly said to Fei Yinzhou: "Mr. Fei, Mr. Yang, let's go up and have tea first!"

As soon as Yang Lei saw Mr. Fei's face, he hurriedly said. "Ms. Song, you and Mr. Fei go up and have some tea, I want to watch how Mr. Song kills the big fish here."

Song Ling didn't force him, "Okay, then when you're done watching, let my mom bring you up to the big private room on the second floor."

Yang Lei nodded quickly, "Okay, okay."