Supernatural Power

Song Ling gently hugged Xiao Xixi from the back seat of the car.

Xiao Xixi was startled awake by her movement, and opened her eyes suddenly.

When she saw that it was Song Ling, who was hugging her, she felt relieved, closed her eyes again, rubbed against Song Ling's arms, and continued to sleep.

This child doesn't know whether it was abused during this time, she had been sleeping since returning home yesterday after taking a shower. Song Ling called her to get up for dinner at night, and she only woke up.

After dinner, she slept until dawn again, and didn't get up until Song Ling called her to have breakfast in the morning.

Song Ling was also worried that there was something wrong with her body, so she specially checked her body with supernatural powers while she was asleep.

Apart from the marks of pinching and beating on Xiao Xixi's body, she was also malnourished.

Thankfully, she was not internally injured.

According to Song Ling's guess, Xiao Xixi's drowsiness reaction should be because she has lived in a neglected and abused, living environment during this period of time. And she has been panicking all the time, so she must not be able to sleep well at night.

Now that she is back with her mommy and has a sense of security, her body will automatically be in a dormant state to restore her somewhat overdrawn and deficient mind and body.

After Song Ling checked her body, he used wood-type supernatural powers to infuse life into her small body.

The crystal core of wood-type abilities is green, which represents vitality, purification and healing.

Supernatural power, such as wood entanglement, wood arrows, extracting leaves and flying flowers, cages and other abnormal power spell, this is the combat state of wood abnormal power.

The higher the level of power, the more power spells that can be cast.

For example, Song Ling now can atomize the toxins in the plants and send them into the brains of He Qihang and Mrs. He, amplifying the darkness and fear hidden deep in their hearts, thus creating hallucinations.

And the nanny who murdered Xiaole (Lele) and abused Xiao Xixi, Song Ling would not let her go.

She had to make arrangements for Xiao Xixi first, and then find time to take care of the nanny.

When they arrived at home on the 5th floor, Mather Song quickly took out a clean bed cover and changed it, then took out the pillows stored in the cabinet and put on a new pillow cover. 

When she was cleaned up, this allowed Song Ling to put Xiao Xixi to bed.

After Xiao Xixi was settled, the mother and daughter came out of the hall to sit and talk.

Mother Song brewed a pot of tea for Song Ling and poured her a cup: "Have a sip first!"

"Thank you Mom."

After watching Song Ling take two sips of tea, Mother Song then asked her softly: "Ling Ling, what is going on with you and He Qihang? Why did you suddenly get divorced? You also brought little Xixi back, what about little Lele? Did you leave him with the He family?"

Song Ling's mind flashed the memory of the original owner again.

Xiao Lele's drowning was a very heavy blow to the original owner.

The heart-piercing pain in the original owner's memory didn't disappear with her passing, but instead remained deep in her memory, and also deeply affected the current Song Ling.