Personal Connections

Song Ling clinked her glass with the little one in amusement, "Okay, let's have a toast too~"

Fei Yinzhou and Cheng An saw her cute little appearance of Little Xixi and clinked glasses with her with a smile, "Little Xixi, let's have a toast too~"

Seeing the honor given to her by the adults, Xiao Xixi roared happily again, "Cheers~"

The three adults were made to laugh by her.

Cheng An complimented her again, "Little Xixi is so adorable!"

Xiao Xixi raised her chin and responded with a stern expression: "That's a must!"

"Hahaha......"

The three adults laughed again at her words.

Fei Yinzhou also praised her, "Little Xixi is our pistachio."

Xiao Xixi nodded solemnly, "Uncle Fei, I have eaten pistachios too, they are delicious~"

Although everyone saw that the little one misunderstood the meaning of pistachios, no one corrected her.

Song Ling greeted Fei Yinzhou and Cheng An again with a smile, "Mr. Fei, Manager Cheng, you guys eat while it's hot, don't be polite, these dishes today are all grown in our home, and can't be bought outside, so you guys need to eat more."

Fei Yinzhou looked at her with a smile, "We won't be polite. Don't look after us all the time. You and Xixi should also eat more."

Cheng An nodded with a smile, "Yes, yes, Ms. Song, we will do it ourselves. Just take care of Little Xixi."

"Okay, then you guys eat your own, I won't pick it up for you."

After Song Ling greeted them, she picked up the serving chopsticks and gave Little Xixi a piece of lobster meat. "Come on, Xixi, eat this lobster meat. It's delicious~"

Little Xixi cleverly picked up the lobster meat with a spoon, bit off most of the piece in one bite, and chewed it gently.

The meat of Splendid Lobster is firm and elastic, and tastes very delicious.

Little Xixi fell in love with it as soon as she tasted it.

She finished a piece of lobster meat in three tries and pouted at Song Ling again, "Mommy, I want more lobster meat, it's so delicious~"

Song Ling took two more pieces for her, put them in her bowl, and started eating them herself.

This huge lobster weighing about five kilograms was made into two dishes by Song's father.

Half of it was made into lobster sashimi.

The other half is made into a cheese baked lobster, which Little Xixi being a baby, Song Ling feeds her.

Song Ling tasted both flavors.

It is indeed a giant lobster, raised in space and it tastes great!

Her dad is really good with his hands, too!

Even Fei Yinzhou, who has always been extremely picky about food, was full of praise, "It's delicious! It's been a long time since I've eaten Splendid Lobster that tastes so pure and delicious."

Song Ling smiled and said, "If it tastes good, eat more. You can try the butter crab and grouper, they are also delicious."

"Okay."

Fei Yinzhou took a bite of grouper first. The fresh and tender texture made him couldn't help but eat a few more bites.

"Tasty!"