Ms. Song has connections

Song Ling first went to Xu Yuzhou's home to deliver the goods.

His family lives in Bibo Garden, a large building in front of Daliao Bay.

When they arrived at Bibo Garden, Song Ling sent a message to Xu Yuzhou before going to his house.

"Bureau Xu, I've arrived downstairs at your house, is it convenient to go in now?"

Xu Yuzhou quickly replied to the message, "It's convenient. My wife is at home. You can go directly. I told her."

"Okay, then I'll go in."

Song Ling rang the doorbell at the door downstairs.

This property uses all video doorbells.

Soon a female voice came out, "Hello, who is it?"

Song Ling replied: "Hello! I am Song Ling, delivering fruit to Bureau Xu's family."

"Ohhh, so it's Ms. Song, I'll open the door for you, sorry to trouble you."

"You're welcome."

When Song Ling took the elevator upstairs, a middle-aged woman who still had charm was already standing at the door of Xu's house.

Song Ling asked her with a smile, "Hello! Are you Mrs. Xu?"

Mrs. Xu smiled and nodded, "I'm Jiang Wan, Xu Yuzhou's wife, you are Ms. Song, right?"

Song Ling smiled modestly and said, "I'm Song Ling. These are the fruits bought by Bureau Xu. Shall I take it in for you?"

Jiang Wan hurriedly waved her hand, "No no no, I can do it myself, it's already embarrassing for us to trouble Ms. Song to personally deliver it here, you can just put it here, I'll do it myself in a while."

Song Ling still had to go to the Industrial and Commercial Bureau to deliver the goods, so she smiled and said: "Okay, here is the delivery receipt, please sign for it."

Jiang Wan glanced at the delivery note and quickly signed it, "Thank you, Ms. Song."

"You're welcome, Sister Wan, I'll leave now. I have to go to another place to deliver goods. I'll see you next time!"

Song Ling waved to her.

Jiang Wan also smiled back, "Okay, Ms. Song, next time you're free to come over and have a sit!"

"Okay, see you next time!"

Song Ling went downstairs and saw that the time was approaching five o'clock, so she quickly drove to the Industrial and Commercial Bureau.

When she arrived, it was the closing time of the Industrial and Commercial Bureau.

Those at the Industrial and Commercial Bureau had not seen her coming before. They were about to get off work and were a little anxious.

"Why hasn't Ms. Song come yet? Is she not coming?"

"It can't be, can it? If she said she's coming, she's definitely coming."

Some people are even secretly worried that the money they transferred to Song Ling for fruits and vegetables will be wasted?

As soon as they got off work, they saw a message on their mobile phones that Song Ling had invited them to join the WeChat group.

Song Ling said that she had already arrived and was waiting for them to receive the goods at the gate.

Everyone immediately rushed out.