Make it clear to give her money

Song Ling took the contract and read it carefully.

When he saw the price per square meter, Song Ling looked up at Fei Yinzhou and asked him with a smile, "Mr. Fei, your price seems a bit low. Are you doing a loss-making business?"

She had also searched online for information about building a farm, as well as prices and so on.

The price set by Fei Yinzhou is at least one-third cheaper than others.

Can he still make money by doing this business?

Fei Yinzhou smiled and said, "We will definitely not lose money, we will just make less money."

Song Ling looked directly into his eyes, "Are you sure?"

"I am sure!"

When Fei Yinzhou looked at her, his deep and bright eyes were unblinking, showing no trace of guilt.

Song Ling smiled, "Then I signed?"

Fei Yinzhou nodded again, "Hurry and sign!"

After Song Ling confirmed that there was nothing wrong with the contract and the favor given to her by Fei Yinzhou, she signed directly.

She remembered Fei Yinzhou's favor.

She will also look for opportunities to return the favor and will not let him suffer.

After Song Ling signed, Fei Yinzhou also signed on behalf of Jian'an Company.

The contract was made in duplicate, and each of Song Ling and Jian'an Company kept one copy.

Song Ling puts the contract away and called Fei Yinzhou and Cheng An, "Mr. Fei, Manager Cheng, you guys eat some fruit."

Cheng An had long looked at the plate of fruit and swallowed countless times.

Upon hearing Song Ling's greeting, he immediately smiled and said to Fei Yinzhou, "Mr. Fei, the fruits at Ms. Song's house is super delicious, we're all addicted to them."

Fei Yinzhou glanced at him sideways and asked in a cool tone: "Are you all addicted to eating?"

Only then did Cheng An react.

He was so frightened that the smile on his face froze instantly.

The big devil has made a rule that no one is allowed to accept gifts from customers. Otherwise, they will be dealt with seriously.

Cheng An quickly explained, "Mr. Fei, I am not, I am..."

Song Ling saw Cheng An stammering and speechless, and smiled to help him out.

"Mr. Fei, that fruit yesterday, it was me who insisted on giving it to Manager Cheng and the others, and there wasn't much of it, just two or three catty of it, and I also wanted them to try it out to help advertise my farm, so don't blame them! "

When Fei Yinzhou heard what Song Ling said, he became less dissatisfied with his subordinates for collecting things from customers.

He lightly glanced at Cheng An, "Since Ms. Song said so, let's forget about it this time, it won't happen again."

Cheng An nodded hurriedly, "I understand, I understand."

He didn't want to lose a good job worth tens of thousands of yuan a month and high commissions for projects just for two or three kilograms of fruit.

Especially in this situation of general recession, he still has such a good job, don't even know how many people envy of him.

If he really loses his job because of a small mistake, there is a question mark as to whether he will be able to find a job with such a good salary in the future.