If you need anything, call Mr. Fei

Not long after his message was sent back, Cheng An immediately replied as soon as he saw it, "Received."

Although Mr. Fei's reply was brief, Cheng An saw the undeniable power in it.

He quickly made a call, arranged the manpower, and rushed to Lingling Farm early tomorrow morning to go all out to speed up the farm's construction project.

Song Ling carried Little Xixi and pulled two large, round frames of unicorn watermelons back into the house.

She asked Song's mother to take some watermelons and put them in the freezer to freeze them and eat them later.

Then, she sent another message to her brother Song Fei, "Brother, I sent you a few boxes of fruit. They should arrive tomorrow. Remember to check them!"

As soon as Song Fei left the research room, he saw the message from his sister and grinned happily.

Ding Haoran, a classmate who was walking with him, couldn't help but ask him curiously when he saw him with a big smile on his face, "Fei, is there something good going on? Looking so happy?"

Song Fei shook his phone and said, "My sister just told me that she sent me several boxes of fruit." 

When Ding Haoran heard this, he also laughed happily, "Wow, aren't we in for a treat?"

Song Fei grinned, "Wait for it!"

Song Ling's side.

After everyone finished eating in the evening, Song's mother cut several large watermelons for everyone.

The big watermelon was sweet and full of water, and it tasted very refreshing. Shen Han and other grown men had their mouths full of juice and said they were satisfied.

"Ms. Song, after eating these slices of watermelon, I feel completely comfortable. The heat from the sun all day has gone away."

"Yeah, I feel cool and refreshing too, Ms. Song, is there any watermelon left for tomorrow?"

Song Ling smiled and said, "Yes."

She had just eaten three large pieces of watermelon in one go, and she felt her stomach was full, so she stopped.

Xiao Xixi also ate three small pieces. Her belly was bulging after eating, and she still wanted to eat.

Song Ling was determined not to let her eat anymore.

Seeing the little one pouting unhappily, Song Ling had to coax her in a gentle voice, "Tomorrow, Mommy will cut off another watermelon for you to eat, okay?"

Xiao Xixi smiled happily.

At night, after Song Ling had coaxed Little Xixi to sleep, she went back into her space to cultivate.

The work in the space is taken care of by the Mutated Tree Family's Lao Liu family. Under normal circumstances, Song Ling doesn't need to take action.

Old Willow is an eighth-level mutated willow tree, and when it waves its willow branches, it's really powerful.

Even the superpowers of the same level in the apocalypse may not be able to defeat it.

After Song Ling broke through the ninth level and entered the legendary level of cultivation, she went to the virgin forest to subdue Lao Liu.

There are many high-level mutated willow trees around Lao Liu. According to Lao Liu, they are its descendants.

Song Ling took Lao Liu and all the high-level mutant willow trees into the space, and asked Lao Liu to lead the group of mutant willow trees to take care of the space.