Worse than an animal

A tiger's vengeance does not eat its children. How dare he do that?

Why is his heart so poisonous? ? ?

The original owner, who was mad, immediately went to the surveillance at home.

What makes her even more desperate is that the surveillance is also broken! There is no evidence left!

The original owner wanted to call the police with her cell phone, but He Qihang grabbed her hand and threatened her with a sorrowful face: "Song Ling, if you dare to call the police, be careful Xixi will also die! If you have any sense, you should sign the divorce for me!"

The original owner sniffed, her eyes were instantly bloodshot and were wide open.

When she thought of that tiny floating green and white body in the bathtub, her heart ached so much that she couldn't breathe, and her tears flowed down uncontrollably.

Although the son is mentally handicapped, the original owner never disliked him, let alone give up on him.

She also raised her son to be white and chubby and looking very cute.

She has also been looking for doctors and parents who have experience in raising mentally handicapped children, thinking that if she raises her child well, maybe one day her son will become normal and even have a skill.

But now, her son was gone, and her spirit collapsed instantly.

She patted He Qihang desperately with both hands, crying and cursing in a tone of wishing to eat him: "He Qihang, you bastard!"

"A tiger's vengeance does not eat its children, you really are worse than an animal!"

"How can you do that to a child as young as Lele, how can you be so vicious?"

"You want Lele to die so much, why don't you die yourself?"

"Why don't you die!!!!!!"

The original owner's angry and resentful eyes, the tone of her voice with strong killing intent, made He Qihang feel intimidated and terrified.

As soon as he pushed the original owner to the ground, he quickly grabbed the door and fled.

The original owner crouched on the ground and cried for a long.....

When she calmed down, she remembered that her daughter was taken in by her mother-in-law two days ago.

She was afraid that her daughter would also be in trouble, so she immediately collected her emotions and drove to her mother-in-law's place.

Seeing He's mother, the original owner suppressed the anger in her heart, and asked calmly: "Mom, where is Xixi? I'll take Xixi back."

She wants to take her daughter back to her side.

She must protect this child well, and she must never let these scumbags hurt her Xixi again.

Mother He looked at the daughter-in-law who wasn't on the stage in front of her and said to her coldly and condescendingly: "Song Ling, I advise you to hurry up and divorce Ah Hang, we'll give you Xixi as soon as you sign the divorce!"

If Jin Canchan's family hadn't accepted Xixi, they wouldn't have wanted to give her Xixi to raise.

But the original owner didn't seem to hear her, and looked at her again and asked: "Mom, where is Xixi? I'll take Xixi home."

When Mother He saw that the original owner refused to accept it, she sneered and said: "Song Ling, it seems that you will stop crying when you see the coffin."