Being Exploded by the Internet

Song Ling looked at the photo again, and it turned out to be a photo of her and Fei Yinzhou having dinner at the rooftop restaurant of Pengcheng Sea Pearl last night. Fei Yinzhou sent her downstairs to the car and kissed her.

No wonder she always felt like she was being spied on last night.

It turned out that someone was secretly filming them.

Fortunately, the photo distance was a bit far away and she was wearing a mask, so the photos were a bit blurry.

People who are unfamiliar with her will not recognize her.

But people who are familiar with her and Fei Yinzhou, like Lu An and Shen Han, can tell it's her at a glance.

The news is reported by a reporter from a small station.

The content is also written very straightforwardly. The reporter of this small station went to the rooftop restaurant of the Pearl of the Sea with his friends for dinner, and accidentally met Fei Yinzhou, a business tycoon.

Then he discovered that there was a close girlfriend beside Fei Yinzhou.

Fei Yinzhou took great care of his girlfriend and kissed her before leaving.

Judging from Fei Yinzhou's always noble personality and not involved in any scandals, this mysterious girlfriend who can kiss him intimately is obviously his real girlfriend who has not been made public.

After Song Ling read it, she couldn't help but applaud the entertainment reporter's professional ability.

He is so awesome!

Just these few photos directly confirmed the close relationship between her and Fei Yinzhou.

At this time, Song Ling did not realize that this hot search would bring her a lot of trouble.

At the same time that Song Ling saw this hot search, Fei Yinzhou also received a notification from his assistant Tao Shuo.

"Mr. Fei, you and Ms. Song are on the hot search!"

Attached is a Weibo URL link and a screenshot of Douyin Toutiao.

Fei Yinzhou frowned slightly and clicked in to take a look.

When she saw the photo of him secretly kissing Song Ling, Fei Yinzhou smiled brightly.

He wondered how Song Ling would react when she saw this hot search?

Will she be as happy as he is?

To be honest, this is the first time Fei Yinzhou is happy that he has become a hot search.

He had always wanted to make his relationship with Song Ling public, but due to Song Ling's unwillingness, he had to hide behind the scenes and be her mysterious boyfriend.

And this entertainment reporter did what he wanted to do!

But he wasn't sure what Song Ling's attitude was now.

Should I message her and ask her?

Or pretend not to know?

Fei Yinzhou first sent a message to Tao Shuo, "Don't deal with it for now, wait for my news."

Tao Shuo's eyes widened and he couldn't believe it.

But he still responded quickly, "Yes."

In the past, Mr. Fei never let these scandals affect him, why is this time an exception?