Connections

Fei Yinzhou replied politely: "Director Xu, I really have something to do today and want to see you. I wonder if it's not convenient for you right now?"

When Xu Yuzhou heard that Fei Yinzhou was coming to find him, he was immediately elated and laughed continuously: "It's convenient, of course it's convenient. Mr. Fei, just come over. I'm waiting for you here at the Industrial and Commercial Bureau."

Fei Yinzhou said calmly: "Then we will go over immediately, Director Xu, see you later."

"Okay, see you later."

After Xu Yuzhou hung up the phone, he immediately returned to the conference room.

He excitedly said to his subordinates in the conference room: "Today's meeting will end here first. Mr. Fei Yinzhou, the president of the Fei Group, will come to our bureau soon. You should go down and pack your things quickly and tidy up the surroundings to make it look better. "

"Wow, Mr. Fei is coming to our bureau? It's quite a hit."

"Director Xu, are there any benefits for Mr. Fei to come to our place?"

"Director Xu, Mr. Fei will be here soon. Can we take a photo with Mr. Fei?"

Xu Yuzhou glared at the booing subordinates, "Go, go, do your job well, why are you joining in the fun one by one?"

On the way back to the office, Xu Yuzhou's assistant also tentatively asked him, "Bureau Xu, does Mr. Fei has any big projects to work on?"

Xu Yuzhou shook his head, "I haven't heard of any big projects. I'll find out soon when Mr. Fei comes over. Hurry up and get the tea and snacks ready. Don't neglect Mr. Fei."

The assistant responded immediately: "Yes, I'll go get ready right away."

Before Song Ling and Fei Yinzhou set off to the Industrial and Commercial Bureau, she packed another ten-catties box of strawberries and cherries and put them in the trunk, preparing to give them to Director Xu of the Industrial and Commercial Bureau to try as specialties from the farm.

When Fei Yinzhou drove Song Ling to the Industrial and Commercial Bureau, Xu Yuzhou was already standing at the gate with a group of men, waiting to welcome Fei Yinzhou's arrival.

Fei Yinzhou parked the Daben in the parking lot at the door, got out of the car and picked up the two boxes of fruit in the trunk.

Song Ling walked up to him and said, "Let me carry the fruit!"

Fei Yinzhou shook his head, "No, I'll do it."

Song Ling knew that he was a gentleman, so she let him go.

Just looking at him, the big president who is usually surrounded by people, but today he is personally carrying two boxes of fruits, it feels a little funny, and there is also some warmth in her heart.

Fei Yinzhou and Song Ling walked towards the Industrial and Commercial Bureau together.

As soon as Xu Yuzhou saw his figure at the gate, he quickly led people to greet him.

He extended his hands to Fei Yinzhou enthusiastically, "Mr. Fei, welcome, your arrival will make our Industrial and Commercial Bureau flourish."

Fei Yinzhou put down the fruit box he was carrying and shook hands with Xu Yuzhou.

He introduced Xu Yuzhou again, "Bureau Xu, let me introduce you first. This is my good friend, Ms. Song Ling, the owner of Lingling Farm."

Mr. Fei's good friend?